GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am banned..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 16:05
Regular
.. from MIR completely.

You know that letter I sent them, well they didn't bother sending me a reply, and for no reason whatsoever, my account has been deleted, my email address is banned from the game (including my forum email address).

Infact, I have completely lost all those levels that took me ages to level up to... I was at level 30.8.

No reason. Just banned.

Now, I have to plan a way to get them back. Complete italian fools. Nobody bans er-no (please don't SR :P)

Damn them. Stupid prats didn't even have the decency to say 'you are banned'.

I am angry. Look at my wrath. I will become wrath, just like Brad Pitt.
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
.. from MIR completely.

You know that letter I sent them, well they didn't bother sending me a reply, and for no reason whatsoever, my account has been deleted, my email address is banned from the game (including my forum email address).

Infact, I have completely lost all those levels that took me ages to level up to... I was at level 30.8.

No reason. Just banned.

Now, I have to plan a way to get them back. Complete italian fools. Nobody bans er-no (please don't SR :P)

Damn them. Stupid prats didn't even have the decency to say 'you are banned'.

I am angry. Look at my wrath. I will become wrath, just like Brad Pitt.
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Hmmm....."
i dont understand what you are saying quite but if youre saying your banned from this forum and stuff then i feel sorry for you.
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:12
"I hate that!!!"
Yeah Nobody banns Er-No

Go get 'em Er-No.

Show 'em what Notables are made of!
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:13
I wouldn't let this one go Joby, I would follow it up and do as much as you can, but what exactly can you do? Sueing may be a little extreme, a complaint E-Mail will be ignored, so what options do we have?
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:16
Regular
I thought Mir was pap, so I wouldn't care... but if I was banned from... err... what do I play online...

If I played games online any more, and I enjoyed them, and I was banned for no real reason, then yeah, I'd be damn annoyed.

Go cause havoc er-no. It'll be funny. :D

Ooh, and take down the Download Accelerator people while you're at it.
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:21
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I thought Mir was pap, so I wouldn't care... but if I was banned from... err...
> what do I play online...

I thought you played Netstorm, oh well!

Go
> cause havoc er-no. It'll be funny. :D

It'd be one of those "money can't buy" moments.

Ooh, and take down the Download
> Accelerator people while you're at it.

Huh? I have Download Accelerator, what are you talking about Grix?
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I got banned from the Westlife forum, only because I swore a bit. :D
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:26
Regular
"everyone says it"
$h@ne0 wrote:
> I wouldn't let this one go Joby, I would follow it up and do as much as you can,
> but what exactly can you do? Sueing may be a little extreme, a complaint E-Mail
> will be ignored, so what options do we have?

Actually. Sueing is not too far out of the question. I am going to meet someone next Tuesday who knows all about Human Rights and the laws, at the moment I am researching just what I can do.

Obviously, at the moment, I don't plan to go all the way, infact, I just want to scare them. Lets just see what I can do.

hhmmm... all I really want is an answer. Apparently, I am not even allowed that?

Its time for the er-no to strike.

*nods head*
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I got banned from the Westlife forum, only because I swore a bit. :D

Yeah, this wasn't just a forum.

I had paid for my game to last until the end of March, so with that letter I sent explaining my feelings I expected an answer as to why they were taking all there customers for a ride and that they shouldn't really expect to get away with it.

They shut down my game account.
Bar my hotmail address
Bar my yahoo address.
Disable all my usernames (from game) on the forum.
I lose money.
I lose all that time I spent.
I lose the guild I built on the game.
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Mir........is that Legend of Mir?? That 'massive' on-line game you can download from those Italians at Game Network??
I also thought this as you said 'Italians'.

There must be a way to get back at them......
Maybe you should run your own low-budget channel to compete with them, and show dodgy Beta versions of games for their GameClips...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.