GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Realistic Zelda "not Pratical""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/02 at 23:20
Regular
Shigsy revealed Today in Paris that he has been paying attention to the anti-zelda vibe on the net but to change the look is "not pratical". He claimed that it is better to make what Link does, his actions more realistic rather than the graphics...

He claimed the realistic look wouldn't be pratical if someone wants to link with the GBA...

Is this a hint here? Is a Zelda game heading to the GBA??? Will Zelda GC use the connectivity to the GBA???

lets leave that to you...
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:20
Regular
Shigsy revealed Today in Paris that he has been paying attention to the anti-zelda vibe on the net but to change the look is "not pratical". He claimed that it is better to make what Link does, his actions more realistic rather than the graphics...

He claimed the realistic look wouldn't be pratical if someone wants to link with the GBA...

Is this a hint here? Is a Zelda game heading to the GBA??? Will Zelda GC use the connectivity to the GBA???

lets leave that to you...
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:22
Regular
Shigsy says: "Well, you know, the style of graphics would work well if we were to make a game on the GBA to link up to it."

Shisgy thinks: "Field day. Gotta be."
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:28
Regular
Good! I'm still looking forward to the new cel-shaded game.
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:31
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Edgy wrote:
> Good! I'm still looking forward to the new cel-shaded game.

Same here, if it's by Shigsy, then it is an immediate classic
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:35
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Yeah, never mind if it's really any good or not, it's by shigsy - stumble blindly forwards and worship him, mortals..

..muppets..
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:38
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
If there's a Zelda game on the GBA looks like I will have to buy one.

Still Zelda is Zelda I would buy it no matter what.

Well unless of course... well actually no.
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:42
Regular
Reaper[oV] wrote:
> Yeah, never mind if it's really any good or not, it's by shigsy - stumble
> blindly forwards and worship him, mortals..

..muppets..

Actually, I believe this game is going to be a brilliant classic. MAjora's Mask was too similar to Ocarina of Time and I got bored, but this one is new!
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:47
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
If there is one Zelda game I want to see on the GBA, It's Zelda: Links awakaning. Granted, it was already on the Snes, but that was a brllant gae, and I would have no hesitation in buying it
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:50
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Majora's Mask was class.

Nice and different to go round collecting masks and seeing different reaactions from people etc etc.

I also liked the time system however I disliked the save system.

Ah well.

Majora's Mask was similar with some of the characters agreed but I would say it was different enough from OOT to be thorougly enjoyable.

Just thought I would argue with you there :0)
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:51
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
I...well, I've never liked Zelda in the first place *hides*. Never had a chance to get in to either of the 64 titles, but I refuse to like them, on the grounds that they're evil Ninty games. Should be interesting to see if they can pull it off Cel shaded, I could see it causing problems though.

*Runs off waving a PC flag*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.