GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mugged!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/02 at 20:37
Regular
Today is the worse day ever for me my Bag got nick in nottingham. the worse thing is that the bag contain my Ps2 and 6 games. what a stupid day!
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:15
Regular
IF he had seen anything*
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:11
Regular
Did you ask the old man who plays the Xylaphone is he had seen anything?

He is so cool
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:10
Regular
"um..."
If they are junkies they will probably sell it for a fix

I hope you get it back.

'coy
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:09
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Did you buy it from SR, if not ITS YOUR OWN FAULT!! :D

Nah, only kidding. I always fear when I'm carrying a game or something that all someone has to do is snatch the bag and run, and they have £40 or more's worth of product.
Stealing a console AND 6 games really is bad. Were you in a shopping centre where you can contact the police so they can look over the CCTV footage? These people should be caught.

My Dad had his windscreen wipers (yes, windscreen wipers!) nicked from his car when he had it parked once. He contacted the police to look over the CCTV, but the camera was pointing at the wrong direction at the time. He also had a car nicked before that (it must be something about the frikkin' cars!)

I can only imagine how annoyed you must be. When I bought my PS2, I took a Tesco bag, and put the GameStation bag inside the Tesco bag so that people would be fooled into thinking its worthless. They must pray on people with bags from Games shops. They could make a fortune on something like Ebay!
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:05
thats just bonkers
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:03
""Meth""
Should of open a can of whoopass on their pity lives cause, they're too poor to buy one. They're probably junkies.
Thu 21/02/02 at 21:35
sad very sad.
Thu 21/02/02 at 21:17
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
That is so bad....losing your PS2! I couldn't cope...the Third Place...dont leave me (only jokin, not that sad!)

Truthfully tho they should catch the evil gits
Thu 21/02/02 at 21:04
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Write to Sony Europe and see if they'll send you another one out of the kindness of their hearts. Don't get your hopes up, but 'sometimes' they do that kind of thing...
Thu 21/02/02 at 20:41
Regular
nooooooooo not the platstation 2 noooooooooooooo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.