GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mugged!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/02 at 20:37
Regular
Today is the worse day ever for me my Bag got nick in nottingham. the worse thing is that the bag contain my Ps2 and 6 games. what a stupid day!
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:58
Regular
COunt yourself lucky i wonder around with my brothers PS2 all the time and no one has even tried to steal it! damn!
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:22
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> He left it lying on the floor?

YOU IDIOT

If that's the truth then

YOU DESERVE IT!

If you keep it safe, no one can grab it off you without a fight. If you leave it lying around, then that's your fault for making is so easy for them!
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:37
Regular
He left it lying on the floor?

YOU IDIOT
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:33
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
MJswerve wrote:
> Isn't this the same guy who made up the Goldeneye tournament story?

Yep, it is, bad luck seems to follow him around; my advice? stand still, and be suspicious of everyone
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
That's real unlucky mate, especially the PS2! I'm sure Sony are willing to do something about it, though.
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:32
Regular
Isn't this the same guy who made up the Goldeneye tournament story? If it is I think you should get a life and stop making a fool of yourself. If not I laugh at your misfortune, don't keave things lying around.
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:28
WHAT A PIKEY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:(
Unlucky! Thats out of order and a bit harsh to be honest. Should of got a baseball bat and started to bash them in......, sorry, played GTA3 too much!!!!!!!!
Should of done that anyway!
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:28
Regular
I'm telling you,ask the old guy who plays the xylaphone!
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:25
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> If it was an X-Box they couldn't have run away with it - too heavy!

They might have been the guys who planned to rob the Millenium Dome, that way, they might(nearly) have a chance of lifting the X-box
Thu 21/02/02 at 22:22
Regular
"That's right!"
If it was an X-Box they couldn't have run away with it - too heavy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.