GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MOst underrated game on the Gamecube....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jedi Knight 2'.
Sun 08/12/02 at 23:44
Regular
Well one of them anyway, Jedi Knight 2.

This ame is the absoloute nuts, had it for a while now and the more I play it the more I love it.

The force powers are uber cool in the later levels, walking into a room of stormtrooper just wielding a lightsaber and taking them out one by one in a shower of spark and severed arms is just so damn sweet.

Nothing like choking people to death Darth Vader style using force grip. I can't stress how cool this game is. It really does feel like you're a Jedi, the further into the game you get the more powerful you get. Taking on whole army's of Stormtroopers single handedly with a lightsaber is just so damn fun.

There's been a lot of criticism about slow down and the graphics, ignore this, there are a few problems in early levels but after a while they seem to go away and it's just a slick PC conversion type game.

If you have any intrest in Star Wars and 1st Person shooters then I urge you to pick up Jedi Knight, it fokin rocks.

Best single player 1st person shooter on the Cube, no questions asked.

Now if you'll excuse me i've got to go force push some Stormtroopers from uber high ledges and laugh at them as they scream like big girly troopers.
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Enemy of the state wrote:
> Heh heh heh
> *puts jedi knight 2 back on top shelf*
> ;)

*after wickly wiping plastic game case clean*
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:09
Regular
"Charmless Man"
Heh heh heh
*puts jedi knight 2 back on top shelf*
;)
Thu 12/12/02 at 00:01
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Enemy of the state wrote:
> Hmmm, yes theres nothing quite as satisfying as charging around at
> storm troopers with a lightsaber and force powers.
>
> erm I didn't mean satisfying in the 'killing storm troopers arouses me
> kind of way'

of course....
;)
Wed 11/12/02 at 23:56
Regular
"Charmless Man"
Hmmm, yes theres nothing quite as satisfying as charging around at storm troopers with a lightsaber and force powers.

erm I didn't mean satisfying in the 'killing storm troopers arouses me kind of way'
Wed 11/12/02 at 23:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> sideshow buzz wrote:
> I'm 1 level away from some basic force powers, but I know how
> much having the higher force powers rock because they are on the
> demo
> I have.
> :)
>
> Trust me once you start learning the force powers and get ya
> lightsaber the games enjoyment factor increases 10 fold.
>
> The game rocks!!

*my need for the game rising, rising, rising...*
Wed 11/12/02 at 23:40
Regular
sideshow buzz wrote:
I'm 1 level away from some basic force powers, but I know how
> much having the higher force powers rock because they are on the demo
> I have.
> :)

Trust me once you start learning the force powers and get ya lightsaber the games enjoyment factor increases 10 fold.

The game rocks!!
Wed 11/12/02 at 23:38
Regular
That last comment was to Camplight
Wed 11/12/02 at 23:37
Regular
You mamma was rubbish....she told me herself.
Wed 11/12/02 at 23:37
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I remember seeing one of the reviews of JK2 and as one of the negative points they gave they said the levels are too short and the cube is capable of much larger levels.

I've been playing the pc version of the game (due to my lack of GC) and the levels are big... how much bigger do they want them to be.
anyway I'm 1 level away from some basic force powers, but I know how much having the higher force powers rock because they are on the demo I have.
:)
Wed 11/12/02 at 23:36
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Star Wars is rubbish, Rogue Leader was pants (and that's the offcial description for it by the way)

Shame I won't get but a tenner in exchange at game shops for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.