GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OTT Bingo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/09/07 at 16:37
Regular
Just wandering how you guys feel about the freeola bingo. Personaly I prefered it when there was one bingo a week, and more GAD's were being given away in return of at least some work. There seems to be at least 3 bingo winners a week.

=(
Tue 18/09/07 at 21:11
Regular
Me neither =). I dont understand webmaster - the guy or bot person who always wins =) anyway, i would just prefer a little less bingo, but maybe things will slow down soon. Thanks for the reply...

Oh and I am a loyal freeola customer =D
Tue 18/09/07 at 18:46
"Are you sure?"
Hi Nick,
I'll agree with that! - But then I'm not a 'Bingo' player.
But things do seems to be rather Bingotastic lately...

The frequency of wins for the 'Freeola Customer Sites' seems to be suffering over the last few weeks - See Webmaster Winners BUT there was one today :¬)

It would be good to see loyal Freeola customers (ADSL/Domains) getting a bit more of a look in!

Hopefully you are a loyal Freeola customer! ;¬)

Search Freeola Chat
Tue 18/09/07 at 16:37
Regular
Just wandering how you guys feel about the freeola bingo. Personaly I prefered it when there was one bingo a week, and more GAD's were being given away in return of at least some work. There seems to be at least 3 bingo winners a week.

=(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.