GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OTT Bingo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/09/07 at 16:37
Regular
Just wandering how you guys feel about the freeola bingo. Personaly I prefered it when there was one bingo a week, and more GAD's were being given away in return of at least some work. There seems to be at least 3 bingo winners a week.

=(
Mon 01/10/07 at 20:42
Regular
"8==="
It's put me right off gad, although I was going that way anyway I suppose.

I prefer people winning for a deserving post than all their random numbers coming up for them before someone else's did.
Sat 22/09/07 at 13:30
Regular
well when freeola up the ante and we get prizes of a million pound like what the woman in Scotland won the other day you will be playing bingo every chance you get ha ha

Kev
Fri 21/09/07 at 16:33
Regular
I also see where you guys are coming from, but quite frankly I dont have the times which I used to, to come and check my bingo numbers....just seems to have taken over the whole gameaday perspective for me
Fri 21/09/07 at 14:16
"Are you sure?"
Digi ~ Power wrote:
> I get confussed though as I tend to forget where i have posted so
> tend to stay on the bingo thread and website forum i eould need
> sat nav to find my way around all the other forums lol unless
> freeola bring that thing in when they send an email when a
> thread has been updated?

In case this helps - To find all threads that you started try searching for:
"Original Message posted by username"

i.e. "Original Message posted by digitrader" Obviously you'll have to try all variations of Digi...!

You have to wait for Google to index the page - but it's pretty quick. Yesterday's post you made about adsl (when you were still Digi-Bingoer!) is already indexed.

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 21/09/07 at 13:16
Regular
I get confussed though as I tend to forget where i have posted so tend to stay on the bingo thread and website forum i eould need sat nav to find my way around all the other forums lol unless freeola bring that thing in when they send an email when a thread has been updated?
Fri 21/09/07 at 12:36
"possibly impossible"
You still have movie reviews, sports topics, movie and tv chat etc to win for, so please don't think you have nothing to add to the forums! The more the merrier, I say!
Fri 21/09/07 at 12:31
Regular
I enjoy bingo and am glad that there is several games a week, I work shifts and it gives me more chances to play now. I am not a gamer so had no chance of winning for a game submission, at least with bingo all freeola customers have a chance of winning some thing if they choose to play.

Kev
Thu 20/09/07 at 08:37
"possibly impossible"
I enjoy it, despite not winning yet myself :D
Thu 20/09/07 at 01:51
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Yeah, I like the whole multi games in a week malarky too, gives everyone a slightly better chance, and it's more involving getting to play more often, rather than having to wait possibly days until the next game began the following week.

If it means I get more chances to win, I'm all for it :)

oh, and of course, more user activity on here too!
Wed 19/09/07 at 20:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I can understand what you guys are saying but i gotta say i really enjoy playing the bingo. It gives me something to check between 6 and 9 every night if im home! I thought when there was only one week it was a bit of a shame when house got called early on and you have to wait a whole week till the next game!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.