GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great news!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/12/02 at 13:28
Regular
I've finally entered the 20th century and bought a Dreamcast from ebay. It arrived yesterday and it really is a very nice console. The games I have are:

Virtua Tennis 2
Jet Set Radio
Bangai-o
Sonic Adventure
Chu Chu Rocket
and a 'back up' of Crazy Taxi 2 (don't blame me, the guy gave it to me as a bonus)

I'm bidding on a copy of Shenmue, but are there any other must-have titles that you Sega gurus can reccomend?
Tue 10/12/02 at 13:28
Regular
"relocated"
I've finally entered the 20th century and bought a Dreamcast from ebay. It arrived yesterday and it really is a very nice console. The games I have are:

Virtua Tennis 2
Jet Set Radio
Bangai-o
Sonic Adventure
Chu Chu Rocket
and a 'back up' of Crazy Taxi 2 (don't blame me, the guy gave it to me as a bonus)

I'm bidding on a copy of Shenmue, but are there any other must-have titles that you Sega gurus can reccomend?
Tue 10/12/02 at 13:36
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Shenmue 2
Skies Of Arcadia
Res Evil CODE: Veronica
Phantasy Star Online
Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2
Sonic Adventure 2
Metropolis Street Racer

(There's more, but I can't think of 'em off the top of my head ;)
Tue 10/12/02 at 13:39
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Also (I don't know how this one escaped my memeory):

Soul Calibur

^^^
MAKE THAT ONE A PRIORITY. You won't be dissapointed mate.
Tue 10/12/02 at 13:48
Regular
"relocated"
I did like the look of Soul Calibur: and I just went and got a copy from ebay. It was only £4.99 with the 'Buy It Now' thing, and the normal auctions seem to quite a bit higher than that. Bargain. Now I'll have to buy one of those funky arcade sticks to play it with.
Tue 10/12/02 at 13:51
"Uzi Lover"
Soul Calibur, what an excellent game.

I completed it and then the saved game suddenly erased somehow. Oh well, more of an excuse to play it now.
Tue 10/12/02 at 14:04
Regular
"relocated"
OK, I've bought a stick now. I really should do some work instead of sitting here abusing my Switch card.
Tue 10/12/02 at 14:08
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Definately MSR (metropolis street racer)

If you can possbily get one, a steering wheel too. I have one and it takes the driving games out of this world.

Of the 75 DC games I have, 24 are racing ones!

Others (may have been mentioned)
Shenmue 1&2 - do not play 2 before 1 though!
House of the Dead 2 + 2 lights guns to play with mates whilst drinking
Crazy taxi 2
etc
Tue 10/12/02 at 14:08
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Lol.

But on the serious side, just remember how you're able to use your Switch card! :P
Tue 10/12/02 at 17:56
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
unknown Kerrel........ Enjoy your White Box O' Fun!
Tue 10/12/02 at 17:58
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
I meant Kernel. *walks of very embarassed*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.