GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Minority Reprot"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/12/02 at 16:49
Regular
Anyone get the Minority Report e-mail recently from Sony? Nice pics, looks good, though I probably won`t get the game. Very nicely presented e-mail, and what's even better is that they don`t mind if you steal the logo and name, Minority Report. They have a little copyright notice telling you that Minority Reprot is not to be taken and used by yourself, but it doesn't seem all that bothered about the real name. Strange no? :D
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yep, correct and correct in both accounts. I've actually played worse games so it's not all that bad. Anyway each to their own eh!?
Thu 20/02/03 at 15:27
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i hear you don't even play as Tom Cruise in the game and he'll the was the star of the film right! game just sound like a poor movie licence game.
Tue 18/02/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Nope, still nothing amended on gameFAQs, got an email from the bloke (nipper) who had done the biggest one and he said he's try and get it posted up there last weekend.

Just checked because I'd completely forgotten and there's no change. Plus I also think the magazine walkthroughs will have disappeared ages ago :-(

Looks like its back to WRC II for me then :-)
Tue 18/02/03 at 11:22
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
found a complete walkthrough yet Mark ?
Wed 12/02/03 at 11:13
Regular
I guess its because my jokes and sarcastic comments aren`t actually that funny, so don`t worry if you miss them! :D
Tue 11/02/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Gah....why do I never see your sarcasim when I should, well maybe not sarcasim but the underlying joke....

*bangs head on desk*

Wake up and read will you!

Ok sorry ssxpro, but just to let you all know, ukhints, ukwalkthroughs or gamefaqs either for PS2, Xbox or the GC have any walkthroughs for Minority Report or Minority Reprot! Well not complete ones anyway.

If anyone has it in a magazine could they let me know so I can pick your brains.....cheers :-)
Tue 11/02/03 at 13:44
Regular
Okay, I think this is a recurring problem.

- Minority Report was spelled Minority Reprot in the Sony e-mail.
- UKhints.com is the recommended hints site for Minority *Report*.
- Thus UKhnits.com could be the recommended site for Minority *Reprot*.

UKhnits.com doesn`t exist it was just a part of the unfunny joke running from the beginning of this topic.
Mon 10/02/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
ssxpro wrote:
> For this game, you`re better off trying out ukhnits.com. ukhints.com
> would only work for Minority Report. Hope that helps!

Erm, so which one should I try, I know in my post I put ukhint.com and it should have been ukhints.com but I didn't know about ukhnits.com ;)

Anyway, as I said, I looked there last night and there's absolutely nothing.....damn, more frustration!
Mon 10/02/03 at 16:40
Regular
For this game, you`re better off trying out ukhnits.com. ukhints.com would only work for Minority Report. Hope that helps!
Mon 10/02/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yeah I could find plenty of cheats, which I don't want, but no guide for that part :-(

Really annoying me now, was up for ages last night and still couldn't get anywhere near defeating him!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.