GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"**** U MUST READ THIS!! ****"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 19:04
Regular
I have several thing to say:
1. the price cut in the GBA means that the games will soon only be costing £30 new!!!! which is good news for all gba owners!

2. FFXI is an online RPG as we all no but does anyone no the prices of it and what is the storyline going to be???

3. This is a thread wher u can ask anything in order to find out things, i will look in here as much as i can and try answer your questions but lets make this a big thread and i want no false information given out!!!

Thanx all
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:49
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Dj Spikey wrote:
> I will admit i aint been too nice tonight but then nor has Asher D n like i said
> im 14 so ya can all off lay off or f*c* off! as far as i am concerned i am
> trying to help people but u lot come around thinking you are kings when u aint,
> real pros at this are ssx n fantasymeister! so like i said i u cool it so will i
> but dont go around thinking ur it when infact none of us are!

Run that by me again please.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:44
Regular
KR's 14. I know a fair amount younger than you.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:44
Regular
The whole ordeal is Special reserve [sr], as they run GAd, Ukdiscussions, the lot.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
Shadow i never said in here did i? read it all before u type, Asher d i said to leave it away back and it was open to all unitl u didnt leave it! oh n the whole ordeal is alled gameaday, hence the you win a game a day!!!!
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:39
Regular
Cheers Shadow.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:38
Regular
[?] well don't post bloody topics then. "U must read this" seems to me like an offer. Next time - "U MUST READ THIS - NO NOT YOU ASHER". Althought hat will probably make me wanna post in it anyway. Um... just lighten up. All i said was that the 1st question wass better off in the Ninty forum, as there are a lot more people there who follow these kind of things. It was for your benefit.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:37
Regular
Dj Spikey wrote:
> no1 likes u, u have no frineds

I would say it is a fair bet that Asher D has a lot more friends in here than you based on the reaction to your posts tonight.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:35
Regular
Dj Spikey wrote:
> U r also words that gameaday wont let me put!!!! so just go away and never
> bother me again u sad little man!

gameaday? this is ukdiscussions.com
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:33
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
huh? like i said please just go away, no1 likes u, u have no frineds dont post messages in my topics!!! neva again, got it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.