GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"**** U MUST READ THIS!! ****"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 19:04
Regular
I have several thing to say:
1. the price cut in the GBA means that the games will soon only be costing £30 new!!!! which is good news for all gba owners!

2. FFXI is an online RPG as we all no but does anyone no the prices of it and what is the storyline going to be???

3. This is a thread wher u can ask anything in order to find out things, i will look in here as much as i can and try answer your questions but lets make this a big thread and i want no false information given out!!!

Thanx all
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:04
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
I have several thing to say:
1. the price cut in the GBA means that the games will soon only be costing £30 new!!!! which is good news for all gba owners!

2. FFXI is an online RPG as we all no but does anyone no the prices of it and what is the storyline going to be???

3. This is a thread wher u can ask anything in order to find out things, i will look in here as much as i can and try answer your questions but lets make this a big thread and i want no false information given out!!!

Thanx all
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:06
Regular
1. Go to the bloody Ninty forum.

2. Nope, but it will probably rely on which internet connection you have.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
if ya still mad cos i made u look like the fool u r, then drop it but i am a gba owner and ps2 so there are people in here with gba's mayb u aint but then u aint everyone now r u? no didnt think so
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:10
'GTA3', no 'purple hoods' on 'UZI MONEY' do you know how to solve the problem?
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:13
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
i used the tank and just kept on doing it until i finally blew the lot of em up! just get the tank cheat from SR cheat section and then go round the block and it will atke a few goes but it works! u will find sometimes u do well and other times u do bad it depends as fire the tank at the walls so it blows up and kills bout 4 if ur lucky in one go, hope u do it but the next mission is annoying i wont spoil it! hope i helped
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:14
Regular
Look i answered your 2nd question.

By the way, i am:

rastaSkank
Grix
Stryke
Snuggly
Meka
Aliboy
Mystique
Ant
er-no
Creed
SnoopDoggyDan
loki
Wookieemonster
and pb

so there!
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:17
How do you do the last main mission on gta3 to save maria???
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:18
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
U r also words that gameaday wont let me put!!!! so just go away and never bother me again u sad little man!
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
erm i aint on that yet mate but hopefully other people will come and help u out, my frined Alex69 has done it so he may come n help ya out! sorry but keep looking in and helping other!
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:20
Regular
SR won't ban you if you say it to me on MSN... although i don't give my e-mail address to "I'm so hard, sad little person, I is gonna batter you, you got that?"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.