GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HOW COOL WOULD THIS BE?!!!!!! GOTTA READ THIS"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 18:32
Regular
After watching 'the fast and the furious' a lot of times i wondered if a game could be evolved from it? i love the cars and what a dream it would be to drive one. soooooo i was thinking if it could be a game, such as a fast driving street racing game.
You could earn cash by winning races and do up your car as you earn more cash( adding the famous NOS gas). it could even be something like GTA3 minus the killing. and the the car gangs could rule their parts of the city. the gangs would give you respect as you become a better driver. (THIS IS JUST A BRIEF IDEA NOT DETALED)
I think the ps2 would make this game look amazing and i reckon a lot of people would like to experience high speed racing with a story to it as well.!
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT MY IDEA( U WILL HAVE HAD TO SEEN THE 'FAST AND THE FURIUOS' TO UNDRSTAND)
email me at [email protected] ya wnna know more
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:49
Regular
Not English I am guessing.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:47
Regular
Look, Pikey (oops, did i miss the S?) your age has no influence on you. The exterminator, for example, is 11, yet he still posts words we can read.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:46
Shadow and Dj Spikey..... shut it!
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
well shadow it seem u are incapable of posting a message without saying what someone else said and then asentence after it! i am basing it on the fact i'm top sets at everything and in the top lot of the top sets!
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:40
Regular
Dj Spikey wrote:
i am prob alot smarter at my age than u were

You are basing this on what, not your standard of posting I guess.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
i dont now who you are calling thivk but i am prob alot smarter at my age than u were! n we are getting off the topic of fast and furious!!!!
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:33
Regular
Dj Spikey wrote:
but people like u prob dont understand it

Correct, so you are not has thick as you make out then.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
well if u can still read it does it matter? like i said im 14, not 50 so speaking how i was doesnt matter, and it aint that heavy txt talk it can be alot worse!!! but people like u prob dont understand it
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:27
Regular
Dj Spikey wrote:
> a long time ago im only 14 i dont no, i no ur wrog n that i y i said dtop
> talking to me so go away n dont talk to me again!!!

Please drop the text talk and use proper english, this is a computer forum not a mobile phone.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:25
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
a long time ago im only 14 i dont no, i no ur wrog n that i y i said dtop talking to me so go away n dont talk to me again!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.