GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HOW COOL WOULD THIS BE?!!!!!! GOTTA READ THIS"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 18:32
Regular
After watching 'the fast and the furious' a lot of times i wondered if a game could be evolved from it? i love the cars and what a dream it would be to drive one. soooooo i was thinking if it could be a game, such as a fast driving street racing game.
You could earn cash by winning races and do up your car as you earn more cash( adding the famous NOS gas). it could even be something like GTA3 minus the killing. and the the car gangs could rule their parts of the city. the gangs would give you respect as you become a better driver. (THIS IS JUST A BRIEF IDEA NOT DETALED)
I think the ps2 would make this game look amazing and i reckon a lot of people would like to experience high speed racing with a story to it as well.!
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT MY IDEA( U WILL HAVE HAD TO SEEN THE 'FAST AND THE FURIUOS' TO UNDRSTAND)
email me at [email protected] ya wnna know more
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:32
After watching 'the fast and the furious' a lot of times i wondered if a game could be evolved from it? i love the cars and what a dream it would be to drive one. soooooo i was thinking if it could be a game, such as a fast driving street racing game.
You could earn cash by winning races and do up your car as you earn more cash( adding the famous NOS gas). it could even be something like GTA3 minus the killing. and the the car gangs could rule their parts of the city. the gangs would give you respect as you become a better driver. (THIS IS JUST A BRIEF IDEA NOT DETALED)
I think the ps2 would make this game look amazing and i reckon a lot of people would like to experience high speed racing with a story to it as well.!
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT MY IDEA( U WILL HAVE HAD TO SEEN THE 'FAST AND THE FURIUOS' TO UNDRSTAND)
email me at [email protected] ya wnna know more
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
Great idea and i would definitley buy it just for the cars! but sometimes movies dont make good games so it would need to be fairl different
Still a good idea! i take it u like creating games as i do n i have got sum good idea!!! nice one mate!
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:40
Regular
Please don't distract my attention by lying about your topic again
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:43
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
Well i take it u aint seen fast and furious as it is a well good idea, ull prob onw a mini metro or suting cos u got no class if u cant see a good game when it grabs u by the balls!!!!!!
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
get a life, newbie. Although, i must add, I have not seen the movie, which probably makes my view a little biased.
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
yea well as u aint seen the movie you cantsee how good it would be!!! did u not read what alex69 said at the bottom of his post!!!!i aint a newbie i just use various sn!!!! so dont judge me cos off my sn n dont judge hid idea cos u aint got nuf money to watch the movie!!!!
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:52
Regular
Speak sense, boy. All your comin out with is gibberish.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
it aint gibberish, as u put it, o n the 70's called. they want their word back!!! no wonder u cant see a good game as u still think pong is a graphical wonder!!!! 70's boy
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:12
Regular
Pong? Have they released that yet? [gasps]
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
yea in the 70's as ur 70 boy u shud no about it!!!! u aint waste the time, u could just admit ur wrong

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.