GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo advent calender"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/12/02 at 23:06
Regular
wondered if any of you guys had got the stuff of nintendo-europe's advent calender. the free gifts everyday range in quality, but you can download the entire calender so far.
Highlights: 3 mario sunshine tunes (excellant quality - its the nintendo differnece), recipes and smas bros. music. crap gifts: christmas decorations and yet more recipes (we ain't chefs y'know).
you should get the music if nothing else, it's free (no need to register either.)
Tue 24/12/02 at 07:35
Regular
"Festivus!"
Microchips wrote:
> Can you still get the gifts from previous days? Say, sometihng on the
> 3rd, could I get that now, or did you have to get it on the day? :)

No, you could, in heory, get them all today. I don't know if they'll keep it on until tommorrow though...
Tue 24/12/02 at 07:33
Regular
"Festivus!"
I can't play the movie, so All I can do is the stars! NOOO!
Tue 24/12/02 at 02:50
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Day 24: Christmas video and quiz - plus Stars!
Door Picture: Stars

"A Nintendo game isn't complete without a slippy-slidey ice world. Relive our wildest wintry moments in this specially-created Christmas video - and test your Nintendo knowledge in our quiz!
Plus! Site members receive a whopping 200 bonus Stars! Merry Christmas!"

You can Download a Christmas video containing footage of various games on Nintendo consoles (all with snow themes), take a quiz on the video and recieve 200 stars as an Xmas present.

Thanks for posting and checking the site to those who bothered, the advent calender made getting through my exams a little easier!

Lets hope ninty does it again next year, with even better gifts....
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:56
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
WS wrote:
> hmm..
>
> I can't sign in to the site
>
> It keeps calling me 'null' or saying my address isn't valid.
I had this problem. Use Explorer and you will be OK.
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:47
Regular
hmm..

I can't sign in to the site

It keeps calling me 'null' or saying my address isn't valid.
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:29
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Can you still get the gifts from previous days? Say, sometihng on the 3rd, could I get that now, or did you have to get it on the day? :)
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:25
Regular
"thursdayton!"
would you believe it....

the site has gone down again. either it can't take many visitors or their server is worse than mine.
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:04
Regular
Day 24: Christmas video and quiz - plus Stars!

A Nintendo game isn't complete without a slippy-slidey ice world. Relive our wildest wintry moments in this specially-created Christmas video - and test your Nintendo knowledge in our quiz!
Plus! Site members receive a whopping 200 bonus Stars - and if you haven't registered yet, do so now to earn the same bonus instantly! Merry Christmas!
Mon 23/12/02 at 23:00
Regular
A few mins left..........
Mon 23/12/02 at 22:58
Regular
4 mins

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.