GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"~SPOOF OFF Competition on Dec. 23, 2002~"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/12/02 at 18:44
Regular
There will be a spoof competition on December 23, 2002 called the SPOOF OFF. If you win you will of course get a GAD, well earned respect, and the fact that you are one of the best spoofers around.

To win you must submit a spoof on the 23rd and wait until the staffies announce the GAD winners for that day. If it is a person's spoof, they win. If NO spoof wins for that day, meaning another kind of topic wins there will be no winner to the SPOOF OFF and we have to face it that we aren't very good at spoofing.

Posting a spoof on Dec. 23rd will automatically enter you into the SPOOF OFF.

I don't really reccomend people to post GAD attempts besides spoofs on the 23rd because you will most likely be better off posting it the next day due to the amount of spoofs coming on the 23rd.

Me and some forum members thought up some rules though...

RULES
1. ANYBOBY can join the spoof contest. There is no member that can't try to win for the best spoof even if they are annoying and/or bad.

2. You can only submit ONE spoof! If you make more than one just to raise your chances of winning you will be cheating. If you do win by GAD for the 23rd for cheating by raising our chances like this we will
all say "BOO, you are a cheater, BOO!". There is no point in cheating!!

3. Don't criticize someone's spoof just to make yours look good!

4. Comments on anybody's spoof can be said in this thread. It's recommended even.

5. Have fun!

Special thanks to |Microchips| |Azul2002| |MandaTare||PsychoticKiller| |maddmun| |Bazzman| |FinalFantasyFanatic| |torticollis| |Smerc| |Posh Kid| |Mojojojo| and |WhiteStripes| for supporting and/or helping me with this contest.

If you have any questions about the SPOOF OFF, ask in this thread and I'll be happy to answer. Good luck on the Dec. 23.

Drunk
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
*shoked*

You....changed the titles? WHY! yeah, ummmm... anyway, It would fit my title:

XXXXX XXXX XXXXXX

That's how long it will be without the Spoof off part, so yeah, and it actualyl kinda rhymes with the title too...

:D
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:23
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Microchips wrote:
> *shoked*
>
> You....changed the titles? WHY! yeah, ummmm... anyway, It would fit
> my title:

I said I dont't LIKE THE IDEA!!!!!!

>
> XXXXX XXXX XXXXXX
>
> That's how long it will be without the Spoof off part, so yeah, and it
> actualyl kinda rhymes with the title too...
>
> :D

And your titlt would be....:0
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> And your titlt would be....:0

I'm sorry cow, but that's classified information. I could tell you, but I can't guarantee you'd live......
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:30
spoof off?

*strokes beard*

i might try but i doubt i'll win, i need some practise first
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:32
can anyone be so kind as to tell me the names of the staffies and what their like.

thanks
:D
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:33
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Microchips wrote:
> I'm sorry cow, but that's classified information. I could tell you,
> but I can't guarantee you'd live......

Err, there goes my evil plans I would of plotted. Well, since it rhymes with SPOOF OFF does it have anything to do with a cough!!!!!!!
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Drunk Cow wrote:
>
> Err, there goes my evil plans I would of plotted. Well, since it
> rhymes with SPOOF OFF does it have anything to do with a cough!!!!!!!

*cough* Er, now that was a coincidence!

Anyway, no, it's nothing of the sort. It doesn't rhyme, I just said it goes well.
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:36
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Dagfern wrote:
> can anyone be so kind as to tell me the names of the staffies and what
> their like.
>
> thanks

Well, I don't need psycic powers to figure out what YOUR spoofs going to be about.:-D
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:38
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Microchips wrote:
> it
> actualyl kinda rhymes with the title too...
>
>

Microchips wrote:
> Anyway, no, it's nothing of the sort. It doesn't rhyme, I just said
> it goes well.

Oh yea, I believe you.;)
Wed 11/12/02 at 21:40
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Well, I don't need psycic powers to figure out what YOUR spoofs going
> to be about.:-D

how did you guess it was about swedish twin sisters that have a funny fetish for rubber?

ohwell, back to the drawing board...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.