GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some Simple Requests"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/12/02 at 19:03
Regular
After leisurely browsing round the forums of late, I've discovered a couple of things that get on my nerves (and some things that no forum member should do). I, therefore, request that ...

1) Fewer Damn Spoofs!

Please just reduce the number on these forums. It's getting out of hand, and although im a slight hypocrite in saying this (as I've written em' before and no doubt will write them again) but please .... stop!

2) No-one Come Online on Xmas Day

A simple request...don't come on the forums on Christmas Day. Even if your whole family deserts you, don't come on here. It's low. Yet once again, I probably wi...wait, no I won't *slaps himself*

I thank you, and add your own little minor grumblings and mumbling here too. :D
Thu 12/12/02 at 19:23
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Some hella nasty typo's/grammero's (:D) in that last post.
Thu 12/12/02 at 19:22
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Getting...a family meal...a chance to see family...various presents..

My point is .. on almost *every8 other day pf the year I would be as you so nicely put a a 'sad internet geek' but on this one day I shan't, and enjoy the *spirit of Christmas*

Even though In English today I wrote various down points of Xmas

All in the effort of a good folio piece.
Thu 12/12/02 at 19:20
Regular
So what are you getting that's better than discussing video games with strangers?
Thu 12/12/02 at 19:20
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Nope, on most other days I would...but its Xmas Day!!!
Thu 12/12/02 at 19:17
Regular
Fuzzy wrote:
> I don't plan to post anything on Xmas Day..I have..ooh whats it
> called..
>
> a life?

The mother of all net argument comebacks - "I have a life you sad gay people ahahahar"!
Thu 12/12/02 at 19:17
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
So L33ist is clearly..erm...wrong.

It was Asher D's idea!
Thu 12/12/02 at 19:16
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
My original reason of posting this ... To stop the spoofs flooding the forums.

I don't plan to post anything on Xmas Day..I have..ooh whats it called..

a life?

So feel free to enter, and why, we could make it a competition? :D
Thu 12/12/02 at 19:13
Regular
I'm posting my spoof on Christmas Day, the two things Fuzzy requested we DON'T do.
Regular
Last Christmas, the winning review was 7 lines long. The winning topic was actually quite good, and Prize 3 was ... I can't remember.
Regular
Fuzzy quite clearly thought he had a great idea in posting a GAD attempt and asking nobody to come online.

Joe Dark, I agree with you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.