GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.I.P N64"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 00:00
Regular
We gather here today, to celebrate the short-life of the unpopular gaming console the N64. Seemingly trampled all over by new consoles such as sony and microsofts, the nintendo was pushed into the gutter to live a life with ludicrously over priced games and daft controlers to share it's cardboard box with.
Taking it's throne is the GameCube which is also just been pushed onto the kerb by rapidly advancing consoles, not having enough time to compete with blocky graphics and poor titles.
So let us pray, to our heaven above that Nintendo shall never hold a frightening reign over the gaming world and focus on the smaller things in life such as the ever-loved but deteriorating gameboy advance.
Ahmen.

Hoped you liked the service by the way, brought to you by the famous stallion.
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:57
Regular
Strafex wrote:
> They fall for it every time...

Come one guys, you should know by now that
> these silly little cretins WANT rage filled replies.
That's the fun they get
> out of being retarted little twerps.

Then i will reply!

Since when was the N64 trampeled over, it looked better, it played better, it was better, it is better and will always be better than a certan Playstation.

The Gamecube is better, will be better, was better, looks better, plays better, smells better, its price is better than a certain Playstation 2 and its wannabe X-box...

As for blicky graphics... where does he get his information from??? I know about the PS2's jagged Edge problem.
Wed 20/02/02 at 23:01
Regular
I am pleased to see I have trained you all well in the art of sony slaying...
Wed 20/02/02 at 23:02
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
not to pessimistic is it *p****d* <======sarcasm
Wed 20/02/02 at 23:05
Dringo wrote:

As for blicky graphics...
> where does he get his information from??? I know about the PS2's jagged Edge
> problem.

Damn right!
Gamecube for ever

And GBA sales are increasing!
Wed 20/02/02 at 23:28
Regular
I'm not sure about official stats here in the UK, but in America, the Game Boy Advance has been the most popular console since it's launch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.