GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is the N64 really dead?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/02/02 at 13:55
Regular
My new poem:

Get your guns men we're having a fight
Don't stop firing until victory burns bright
Defend it until you die! Defend it until you die!
Good graphics:who cares Fast animation: whatever
N64 always rules!
Tue 19/02/02 at 16:42
Regular
"699 days!"
Thw N64 has no more games being released, tiny sales figures and people have moved on to next gen. It is dead. Face the facts.

Of course, it still has all the amazing games it does, but very few peopke actually buy more now.

Small frog, what are you smoking? GoldenEye is amazing!

Shoddy graphics? What were you compering it to? Photos? It has brilliant graphics for its time.

Ugly people? To be honest, I dont care how ugly they are. If you mean just ugly as in not pretty, who cares? If you mean pretty as in graphically shoddy then you need to take a reality check and stop comparing games to photos!

Bad controls? I laught out loud when I read this. It has brilliant FPS controls, and you can change them if you don't like them.
Tue 19/02/02 at 16:44
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The N64 is as dead as Elvis Presley, although I hate to admit it. And Small Frog, what are you saying? Shoddy graphics? Excuse me, but those are some of the finest graphics you will see, and it was Goldeneye which set the benchmark for enjoyable FPS's so there! *blows a raspberry at Small Frog*
Tue 19/02/02 at 16:45
Regular
"699 days!"
Thanks slave, steal my point why don't you.

My turn..

*farts in small frogs face*
Tue 19/02/02 at 16:48
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
DrDragon wrote:
> Thanks slave, steal my point why don't you.

My turn..

*farts in small
> frogs face*

Lol, I was putting alot of thought into that post, so I didn't see yours ;)
Tue 19/02/02 at 17:20
Is the N64 really dead?

Yep!!!! Prity dead.
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:05
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
The N64 ISN'T dead!

Well, moine isn't. It still plays games happily!
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:08
Regular
It's dead in the industry, but there will always be a place under my tv for the good 'ol N64
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:08
Regular
yeh it is dead take a look in the special reserve magazine there are 6 games in there.
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:12
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'm trying to keep mine alive for as long as I can be bothered, with the 20-30 games which I have for it, but some of them are for sale if you want any!
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:18
Regular
Has anyone noticed that retailers don't seem to have sold off their stock cheaply. I have been waiting to pick some games up on the cheap as the N64 makes its way out but the games just seem to have disappeared. Plus the ones that are there are £40. Why? No-one's going to buy it at that price?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.