GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Uni Bound"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/07 at 18:03
Regular
"Lucky Me"
Well my daughter leaves for Uni in Middlesbrough on Friday, three hard years of slog, with the occasional beer, party and wild night thrown in for good measure.

Ahhhh Remember it well except mine was three hard years of Beer, Parties, wild nights out with the occasional lecture lol

Lucky1
Thu 13/09/07 at 01:30
Regular
I guess its true...if you work hard, you can play hard...
Thu 13/09/07 at 01:30
Regular
I agree. Just finished my first year at Essex. Its been one HUGE party. Its been amazing. Best experiences, friends, moments and decision of my lfe. If I could do it again, I'd do it exactly the same...
Wed 12/09/07 at 22:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Garin wrote:
> Lucky1 wrote:
> three hard years of slog,
>
> Nobody is going to believe that. The very definition of student
> is person who does as little as possible. :P

hey i resent that :P
although a lot of people on my course were like that.
Wed 12/09/07 at 19:45
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
El Viking wrote:
> I'm off to Norwich for Uni in less than two weeks

Really? Where are you going? UEA or CCN?

I'm doing a uni course at City College, seeing as the option was available for my chosen course and I couldn't be bothered to learn a new campus. :p

I don't start my second year until 24th September, when I start a lot of hard work with a packed timetable of one day per week, 1pm - 8pm. XD
Wed 12/09/07 at 19:04
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm off to Norwich for Uni in less than two weeks, and to be honest it looks like it'll be a bit of a slog - divided between partying, studying and maybe a society or two.

And I'm pretty lazy as it is, seems like the ideal vocation for three years! :^)
Wed 12/09/07 at 18:59
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Lucky1 wrote:
> three hard years of slog,

Nobody is going to believe that. The very definition of student is person who does as little as possible. :P
Wed 12/09/07 at 18:03
Regular
"Lucky Me"
Well my daughter leaves for Uni in Middlesbrough on Friday, three hard years of slog, with the occasional beer, party and wild night thrown in for good measure.

Ahhhh Remember it well except mine was three hard years of Beer, Parties, wild nights out with the occasional lecture lol

Lucky1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.