GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 2003'.
Sun 15/12/02 at 10:28
Regular
Please post your views here, i am especially interested in the controls and how the game feels. Thanks
Sun 15/12/02 at 17:52
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Thats poo
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:16
I would still recommend getting this game, I play on it nearly every day. It is a lot more satisfying than other FIFA's, thats a guarentee

Sam41
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:17
Has anybody unlocked both stadiums yet, or any other unlockable content for that matter. I have unlocked Stade de France by completing Club Champioship, but what about any others?

Sam41
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:19
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> Please post your views here, i am especially interested in the
> controls and how the game feels. Thanks

I cannot comment on the controls of this game on the Gamecube version as I have the Xbox version. I have the Gamecube one too, but am trading it.

Sam41
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:29
Regular
"^_^"
I have to admit that after watching some videos I really want this!
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:41
Parr wrote:
> I have to admit that after watching some videos I really want this!

WELL YOU CAN HAVE IT!!
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
Sam 41 any chance you can tell me bout the cube controls, just look in the booklet or somethin. Why are you gettin rid of the cube version anyway?
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:49
Regular
u move about with the normal control stick, B is shoot, a is pass, R is run by holding it down but u have a meter that grows slowly making the player tired, the C stick is used to do dribbling tricks.
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:54
Regular
"the burning sky"
Thanks Sniper, this game really does look good and will go great in my current collection.
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:58
Regular
"the burning sky"
Is there still the option to do a really horrific foul/challenge on a player, more often that not getting a red card? Also how would you rate Fifa against Sega Soccer Slam?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.