GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 2003'.
Sun 15/12/02 at 10:28
Regular
Please post your views here, i am especially interested in the controls and how the game feels. Thanks
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Solskjær wrote:

> Best football game on the GameCube!

Which 'aint saying much!
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
FIFA 2003 is a much slicker, smoother-running game than ISS 2.
Players can move-around, turn, and pass the ball freely without jerking-around or moving awkwardly to get there.

The individual player animations on the ball are superb too - as are the in-game graphics with superb player-likenesses (even if their heads, and the ball, look a little out-of-proportion).

You can play as any one of the major club sides from around the world with up-to-date stats and team line-ups, aswell-as a large number of international teams to choose from - as you'd expect.

It's also harder than the average FIFA game, and it offers you a real challenge on all difficulty settings, unlike in ISS 2. The defences cause you problems, and make you think about what to do next. But just like in ISS, on the counter-attack you may find your back-four has legged-it, leaving the striker clean-through on your goal, one-on-one with the 'keeper.

Best football game on the GameCube!
Sun 15/12/02 at 23:03
Regular
not as good as ISS 2? are u playing the same game?
ISS 2 i remember was frustrating, not free flowing and u dribbled like a chicken.
Sun 15/12/02 at 20:26
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
GasMask wrote:
> ISS2 0wnz Fifa2003.

umm no.

FIFA 2003 on the GC rocks.
Sun 15/12/02 at 19:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I loved to turn down referee strictness on TIF2002 and use R2 to foul everone in sight. A great game, that.
Sun 15/12/02 at 19:38
The good thing about not getting an automatic red card, is that if you are playing a human team then if they are losing ,they could keep fouling the keeper in order to get the match abandoned.
Sam41
Sun 15/12/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
ISS2 0wnz Fifa2003. Its fun. But my mate kept taking out my keeper on perpose like, automatic red card. No heh, yellow.

What the hell..?

Thats on the PS2 version mind, probably just ported over but im not sure. Graphics are very good.

ISS2. Graphics are ok. Gameplay is fantastic. The players aren't official in every team. The commentary is dull. The gameplay is great.

I keep hitting the crossbar :o)
Sun 15/12/02 at 19:13
There is an aggressive tackle and a stationary tackle.
Hope that helps

Sam41
Sun 15/12/02 at 19:12
Regular
It's not as good as Pro Evo 2 or ISS2. Other than that, it's good. It feels a little more realistic than old FIFAs - more of a TIF-FIFA mix style affair. Still a tad sticky-foot, mind.
Sun 15/12/02 at 19:12
Regular
i dont think so..... i think they taken it out or theres a combination but i dont do it :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.