GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas Presents"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 10:36
Regular
It's this time of year again when your mum and dad buy you presents, and i want to know if any of you lot have found yours hid away somewhere, because i have found mine so far i have found:

The Getaway (PS2)
TIF 2002 (PS2)
PES2 (PS2)
And Fifa 2003 (PS2)

And loads of clothes.
Sun 15/12/02 at 17:27
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
And a couple of albums

:)
Sun 15/12/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
When I went snooping, there was one present that I was sure had to be a console of some sort. It was like a big box, maybe it's the Xbox with 4 games deal, I hope it is.

Other presents I'm hoping for would probably be clothes, some new footwear, loads of aftershave, shaver, underwear and lots and lots of chooocolaaate!
Sun 15/12/02 at 17:16
Regular
Back on track..

I was just told to give my mum a list of what I would like this year and she'll pick out whatever.
Not a single game on my list too. Dead proud.
Sun 15/12/02 at 17:16
"Uzi Lover"
Milf Hunter is such a good website. He makes some good movies too.
Sun 15/12/02 at 17:14
Regular
Milf Hunter wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Man Hunter wrote:
> stuff....
> *****
>
> Ooo oo! Dude, change the AN after the M in your name to ILF.
> Oh G'won!
>
> Lol, nice idea Myst. :D
Oh fantastic.
Wonder if you'll get told to change it though...
Sun 15/12/02 at 16:52
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
!!!!!!!!!TRUE STORY!!!!!!

For my birthday this year my parents forgot to give me anything except a hug that they ave me at around 6:00pm. I got obsolutely nothing! When I went over my friends house that day I saw that a surprise party and said WHO IS THIS FOR! And they answered DANNY! I kind of got angry at that moment but I shouldn't of because I am one of thoe people that don't remind people it's your birthday.

After the party(around 11:00) I went over my good friends lori and william. As soon as I came through the door they rushed to me and said "Where were you". "Um, I was at a party for Danny". "It's almost midnight so we have to give you this quickly!". "what". Then they both took out a T-***t that says Blink182 which is my favorite PUNK band(I have better favorites but that's just my fav PUNK). Isn't that like cinderella almost because I got the present like minutes away from midnight. I really got happy even though it was just a shirt.:-) The next day I parents had explained to me how they were low on money(like always) so they couldn't give me anything WOW worthy. I didn't care much because I had gotten a present already.:-)
Sun 15/12/02 at 16:44
Regular
"That's right!"
I'm not getting anything... except Back To The Future trilogy, but I had to put £8 towards it. Christmas ain't fun when yer ol', I'll tell ye that now, me hearties
Sun 15/12/02 at 16:42
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
1) Milf Hunter is the best name ever

2) Fender Frontman amp and crybaby wah wah pedal for Xmas. Wooh!
Sun 15/12/02 at 16:41
Regular
SPOILT BRATS!!!

Nah I was always spoilt at Xmas when i was younger, though not spoilt to extent that I got over some of the amount of stuff you guys get. I read before some guy saying his Mum thought he played too many computer games so he's only getting 5 games this year, 5 games? WTF?

Hopefully should get a couple of games and a couple of DVD's, which I'm happy with. I'm 20 after all.
Sun 15/12/02 at 16:39
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I am going to get myself(because no one cares) 2games. But the thing is that I don't really know which two games should I get. The other problem is that I don't know what to get for GAD. Can anyone suggest some good GAMECUBE games. I say Gamecube because I can't play PAL games on any other system. Darn PAL.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.