GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm still playing this stupid game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 13:03
Regular
Yeah, it's Grand Theft Auto 3. I got it a few weeks after it came out, and it's still may favourite PS2 game now. In fact, it's probably my favourite game of all time, and that's saying something. I just keep finding out more stuff each time I play it, it's awesome. Here's more stuff I've found.

- The cheats. The tank cheat is wicked, you can reel off about 50 and block the road with tanks. Excellent.

- Stealing more stuff. I got blocked into a really narrow alleyway by the army and still got out in their tank, although I got busted after getting stuck on a corner. Idiot.

- Jumps at the airport. There's about three special jumps down there, and I tried to make the buggy fly over one by putting an explosive barrel next to it then exploding it. It didn't work, but it was worth it.

- The Dodo. I only just saw the Dodo flying itself around, I thought the only planes in the sky were the big jumbos. Wicked. Can you shoot it down?

- More cheats. Make the Pedestrians riot, turn on the extra gore then give them weapons. See how long you last.

Must. Stop. Playing.
Tue 03/07/12 at 22:24
Due to the extremely dry summer we're having the consensus is to meet at the Hare & Hounds.

Meet by 17:45 ...........or 17:00 if you're accompanying Eddie :D

Weather prediction (yeah right) :

Partly cloudy with thunderstorms, then a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 15C. Winds less than 5 km/h. Chance of rain 80% with rainfall amounts near 7.1 mm possible.

:D
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:25
Regular
"None Stored"
I got it on release date and am still playing it. I shot down the small plane flying around and immediately had three police stars on me!
Tue 19/02/02 at 13:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Rakuga wrote:
Sadly for some reason extra gore mode cheat doesn't work :/
> What are conditions for it to work? Or is it just my copy?

It wouldnt be your copy as it wouldnt work on anybodies as there all taken from the same code. The gore cheat does work, but it doesnt say that it works. You enter the code and nothing tells you that its worked. So to test it grab a M16 or sniper rifle and aim at some limbs or maybe heads, if they come off then you know it has worked. You will also have to input the cheat everytime you play the game as it doesnt get saved.
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:20
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I'm still playing it. I like to imagine myself a hard dude. And I just love planting a bomb on a car and seeing a carjacker get in it and blow himself up. Marvelous stuff.

Sadly for some reason extra gore mode cheat doesn't work :/ What are conditions for it to work? Or is it just my copy?
Tue 19/02/02 at 12:03
Regular
"  "
Pro Evo wrote:
> For some reason i have been playing a game this week that i hardly ever play
> anymore...Fifa 2001. Cant understand why i had a few goes on it as its pure
> rubbish along side Pro Evo. Gave me some laughs though.

I put a cross in and
> the keeper punched it right out of the box only for a defender to perform a
> bicycle kick out side the semi-circle and shoot into the top right corner... in
> one match i did 4 of these!

And even on world class the game is so damn easy!
> Thank god i had Pro Evo to put right back in there.

Any idea how much i would
> get for Fifa 2001 at Eb? £10 would be more than enough. :D

Just put a FIFA 2002 cover on it and sell it for 45 quid....no one will ever notice :P
Tue 19/02/02 at 11:58
Regular
"360: swfcman"
For some reason i have been playing a game this week that i hardly ever play anymore...Fifa 2001. Cant understand why i had a few goes on it as its pure rubbish along side Pro Evo. Gave me some laughs though.

I put a cross in and the keeper punched it right out of the box only for a defender to perform a bicycle kick out side the semi-circle and shoot into the top right corner... in one match i did 4 of these!

And even on world class the game is so damn easy! Thank god i had Pro Evo to put right back in there.

Any idea how much i would get for Fifa 2001 at Eb? £10 would be more than enough. :D
Tue 19/02/02 at 11:43
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
> I'm not goin to but i wonder what would happen if i clicked the 'report this
> post' link on snuggly's post?

------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! Try it, it would be FUN!!!
Tue 19/02/02 at 09:32
Regular
"  "
Asher D wrote:
> He isn't. Shaneo is, well, a little 'merry', and they don't normally let 'merry'
> peopl work on all-age chat forums.

Check his forum out :D

http://pub72.ezboard.com/fgeeksonlinefrm4
Tue 19/02/02 at 09:20
Regular
He isn't. Shaneo is, well, a little 'merry', and they don't normally let 'merry' peopl work on all-age chat forums.
Tue 19/02/02 at 09:17
Regular
"  "
Everyone knoes snuggly is really shaneo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.