GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm still playing this stupid game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 13:03
Regular
Yeah, it's Grand Theft Auto 3. I got it a few weeks after it came out, and it's still may favourite PS2 game now. In fact, it's probably my favourite game of all time, and that's saying something. I just keep finding out more stuff each time I play it, it's awesome. Here's more stuff I've found.

- The cheats. The tank cheat is wicked, you can reel off about 50 and block the road with tanks. Excellent.

- Stealing more stuff. I got blocked into a really narrow alleyway by the army and still got out in their tank, although I got busted after getting stuck on a corner. Idiot.

- Jumps at the airport. There's about three special jumps down there, and I tried to make the buggy fly over one by putting an explosive barrel next to it then exploding it. It didn't work, but it was worth it.

- The Dodo. I only just saw the Dodo flying itself around, I thought the only planes in the sky were the big jumbos. Wicked. Can you shoot it down?

- More cheats. Make the Pedestrians riot, turn on the extra gore then give them weapons. See how long you last.

Must. Stop. Playing.
Mon 18/02/02 at 13:03
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yeah, it's Grand Theft Auto 3. I got it a few weeks after it came out, and it's still may favourite PS2 game now. In fact, it's probably my favourite game of all time, and that's saying something. I just keep finding out more stuff each time I play it, it's awesome. Here's more stuff I've found.

- The cheats. The tank cheat is wicked, you can reel off about 50 and block the road with tanks. Excellent.

- Stealing more stuff. I got blocked into a really narrow alleyway by the army and still got out in their tank, although I got busted after getting stuck on a corner. Idiot.

- Jumps at the airport. There's about three special jumps down there, and I tried to make the buggy fly over one by putting an explosive barrel next to it then exploding it. It didn't work, but it was worth it.

- The Dodo. I only just saw the Dodo flying itself around, I thought the only planes in the sky were the big jumbos. Wicked. Can you shoot it down?

- More cheats. Make the Pedestrians riot, turn on the extra gore then give them weapons. See how long you last.

Must. Stop. Playing.
Mon 18/02/02 at 13:06
Regular
I stopped playing GTA3 when I got the demos of Rez and WipEout Fusion. Now I've got the full game of WF, and REz due in a fortnight, I don't I'll be getting back to GTA3 in a loooong time.
Mon 18/02/02 at 13:11
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I played it a bit but was still involved in another game, and then a mate borrowed it, and now I've got into Jak and Daxter, so I won't even start to play it for ages!
Mon 18/02/02 at 13:11
Regular
"accidental superher"
i got rather bored of gta 3 which is why i have now sold it....
it's really good when you first start but after a while just running around killing people to me just loses its initial fun.
and the missions are quite repetitive and some downright frustrating...but i decided to finish them all off first
Mon 18/02/02 at 13:17
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Running around killing people loses it's fun?

You'll never make a great psychopath.....

:)
Mon 18/02/02 at 13:27
Regular
"Touched!"
LOL, snuggly, you can try and fight but you will always want to play it more believe me!
Mon 18/02/02 at 14:41
Regular
"  "
Couldn't agree more Snuggly....btw.....is that u on the little GAD advert at the UKgames.com homepage? Or are you the news monkey we saw in the new SR mag?
Mon 18/02/02 at 14:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hehe, I like, so, totally agree about GTA3.
Mon 18/02/02 at 14:47
Regular
"  "
I'm not goin to but i wonder what would happen if i clicked the 'report this post' link on snuggly's post?
Mon 18/02/02 at 16:09
Regular
"360: swfcman"
GTA 3 has to go down as one of my most played games ever, so far i think the list goes as follows:

1, ISS Evo 2 - PS1
2, Pro Evo - PS2
3, GTA 3 - PS2
4, Champman/all of em - PC

Heh, i still play all these today, even Evo !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.