GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music Funeral"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/07 at 22:11
Regular
What song would you like to be played at your funeral? and why? my choice is Noddy (the cartoon character) due to being always being called him during the last 4-5 years apparently I look like him *rolls eyes*
Mon 17/09/07 at 17:13
"nope"
Pan Pipe Moods (...Insurance that I will not die alone)
Thu 13/09/07 at 07:19
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Gone to soon - Micheal Jackson

I think when i die, its going to be sooner rather then later. Got a feeling ill go young!
Thu 13/09/07 at 01:26
Regular
Hi, Im fairly new to this. But it would have to be Brigade's 'Meet me at my funeral'. Its the irony of the song...
Wed 12/09/07 at 17:54
Regular
"Lucky Me"
Me I'd have Queens 'Who wants to live forever'

Lucky1
Wed 12/09/07 at 16:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My mum once said "I know what song I want played at my funeral ..." to which I interrupted with "'Ding! Dong! The Witch Is Dead'?"

She larfed.
Wed 12/09/07 at 12:45
"possibly impossible"
Something upbeat, perhaps.
Wed 12/09/07 at 11:45
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I find rolling the corpse up in a rug and then finding a skip works just as well.

As for funeral music, to have my bases covered I'd have both Highway to Hell and Stairway to Heaven played, something for, er, either journey!

(Yes, alright, Highway to Hell isn't really about going to hell, will Iced Earth's 16-minute epic Dante's Inferno do instead?)
Wed 12/09/07 at 09:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Funerals around our way are a quandry because the local council can't make it's mind up if we should go in the green bin or the black bin.
Wed 12/09/07 at 05:00
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I dont want music played, I'd rather have a large bomb detonated. I really hate the idea of people still being alive if I'm dead. :P
Wed 12/09/07 at 02:34
Regular
If I had a funeral, I'd hope someone would play Angel Standing By, sung by Jewel. Now this has me thinking about arranging services for myself in my will. I need a will. Gah, I suppose the afterworld is inevitable and I should really think about these things more often.. I've just been so busy planning on living in the future.

Anyways, I'd want that particular song played just to let my loved ones know that although I've passed, I'm still with them. <3<3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.