GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just a minute please."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 22:23
Regular
I have posted something that may be of interest to us Sony posters in here, its about spliting the forum into a chat and disscusion forum. this is because the place has a lot of members now and there has started to be a fair bit of chat, anyway if you go to the SR Site Bugs and Customer Service forum and look for the Sony Split topic you will see the post there.

Oh, and im not calling anyone spammers so dont go shouting at me.
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:23
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have posted something that may be of interest to us Sony posters in here, its about spliting the forum into a chat and disscusion forum. this is because the place has a lot of members now and there has started to be a fair bit of chat, anyway if you go to the SR Site Bugs and Customer Service forum and look for the Sony Split topic you will see the post there.

Oh, and im not calling anyone spammers so dont go shouting at me.
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Will do Pro Evo.
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I like it quite a lot Pro Evo.

Very good idea.

Any newbies that shout at you get a whipping from me. :D
Mon 18/02/02 at 09:34
Regular
"  "
Yer that would be a good idea....but maybe it might drag people away from this forum?
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:52
Regular
I dont see how, i think the hardcore posters who come in here regular would still remain here if there really wanted to.
Mon 18/02/02 at 11:31
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
It would only drag away the chatters and thats no bad thing..
Mon 18/02/02 at 11:34
Regular
I know id stay here anyway.
Mon 18/02/02 at 11:46
Regular
Why?

We already have a chat forum, go and chat in there.
Mon 18/02/02 at 11:48
"High polygon count"
It would certainly sort the wheat from the chaff, as they say.

It is getting difficult to pick the good, serious topics from the general discussion threads these days. It worked for the FoG forum, and the Sony forum is easily the largest after both FoG's.

I was originally against the FoG split, but now I think it works well, and it's a good idea to do the same here.
Mon 18/02/02 at 11:48
Regular
Because this place too has lots of chat and its hard to find the discussion pages.

It aint asking alot is it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.