GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You ain't doing your jobs."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 18:26
Regular
Shaneo it out here. After one witch hunt, he was revealed. After the second, he remains quiet, but I can tell you for a fact, he still remains on the forums and is probably watching everyone of you closely right now.

So, off you go, accusing every newbie you find. I'm sure one of them must be him....
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:04
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I reckon he's that Ninja dude. Check out the way he signs his posts, very Shaneo
> like.

You really think I am this person you call, shaneo, do you?

Well, I'm sorry.
I now who I am and I am not this guy called, shaneo.
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:09
Regular
Why don't you leave this Shaneo dude alone. Anyone would think he'd done something really bad like.... like copied a review or something!!
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:11
Regular
he is kottonmouth
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:15
Rock Kid wrote:
> he is kottonmouth

kotton what! I wouldn't choose that name if it were the last on the planet.

You guys obviously hate this shaneo person. Have you not realised that he maybe someone who has already posted in here or any other topic, may be shaneo, covering for themsleves by acting like someone who hates him, and probably laughing his head off at all of that's going on, too?
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:18
Regular
Ninja dude we know you're Shaneo.
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Is Ferrero Rocher Shaneo?
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:22
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Ninja dude we know you're Shaneo.

You guys really make we laugh - You know what, carry on! It's good for my keyboard practise.
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:26
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm Shaneo and so is my wife

--

Damn it, I said that in the first witch hunt. Try and stay original, man. ;-)
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:26
American Ninja wrote:

You guys really
> make we laugh - You know what, carry on! It's good for my keyboard practise.

Damn he sounds so much like shaneo.
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:28
Regular
Oh, and about the topic.

It's Ninja.

a) He quotes the entire message.
b) He signs his posts
c) He knew who Shaneo was when he's only been here 5 days
d) Me, Nice Guy and Tiltawhirl agree. This is a rarity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.