GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You ain't doing your jobs."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 18:26
Regular
Shaneo it out here. After one witch hunt, he was revealed. After the second, he remains quiet, but I can tell you for a fact, he still remains on the forums and is probably watching everyone of you closely right now.

So, off you go, accusing every newbie you find. I'm sure one of them must be him....
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Wasting away"
Shaneo it out here. After one witch hunt, he was revealed. After the second, he remains quiet, but I can tell you for a fact, he still remains on the forums and is probably watching everyone of you closely right now.

So, off you go, accusing every newbie you find. I'm sure one of them must be him....
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:28
Regular
I reckon he's that Ninja dude. Check out the way he signs his posts, very Shaneo like.
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:30
What happened to that kottonmouth person ?
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:30
Regular
"Wasting away"
Sorry about that awful spelling - a result of many late nights. I reckon you're right. I've already accussed him of being Shaneo, but it ain't like he's gonna admit it.

Also, to top it all off, Shaneo and others are trying to fix the notable vote in order to show SR that they believe the ranking system is unfair and is the main result of abuse.

Abuse? We don't abuse people because of the ranking system.

Stupid newbiews.

;-)
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Yeah I was talking to him and I accused him of being the kottonmouth bloke and he did confess. As I went I said good luck with your other two names and he said "How did you know?"
So the way I see it is he knows that people will accuse so he has signed up a few names.
Anyway
your Shaneo (Points at random people)
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:34
Can't he be banned permantely ?
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:44
Regular
"360: swfcman"
There are a few annoying newbies on the PS2 forum right now, can we keep accusing them so much they will leave? :D
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
"..."
I'm Shaneo!!!

Erm, no, actually...just checked and i'm not.
(Thank God)
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm Shaneo and so is my wife
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:51
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
personally i don't want to be anywhere near shaneo (laughs)

and no smart @ ss come back bout my name!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.