GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal of Honor: Allied Assault"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 17:55
Regular
Hey there, everyone, just wanted to make everyone aware about this game. I got it on Friday, as did many people, and frankly, it kicks major bootay!!! The AI is really cool, and anyone up to mission 3 will know what I mean when I say that. It is a great game, and thanks to my new PC (and GeForce 3 titanium 500) I can have all the options on Max, and a resolution of (dun dun dun) 1600 x 1200. Brilliant!!!

Kind of a boasting topic this, but the game is great, although you do need a good PC to get the most out of it. Lucky I do, then! :-D
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:55
Regular
"¬_¬"
Hey there, everyone, just wanted to make everyone aware about this game. I got it on Friday, as did many people, and frankly, it kicks major bootay!!! The AI is really cool, and anyone up to mission 3 will know what I mean when I say that. It is a great game, and thanks to my new PC (and GeForce 3 titanium 500) I can have all the options on Max, and a resolution of (dun dun dun) 1600 x 1200. Brilliant!!!

Kind of a boasting topic this, but the game is great, although you do need a good PC to get the most out of it. Lucky I do, then! :-D
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I have ordered my copy from SR and hopefully will arrive tomorrow so I shall be playing it when I get back from uni. Can't wait
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:04
Regular
"¬_¬"
Oh, and its a 2 CD thing. Only 6 missions, according to the back of the box, and I'm already on the fifth, after only a few hours play. That is quite weird and worrying. Never mind, though, eh?
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:26
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah I'm already upto the darned level with the tank crew and the snipers, suddenly the game got hard!
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:53
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I just saw an advert on TV for this game, its a little like that scene from Saving Private Ryan when they get off the boats onto the beach. Looks damn good and looks like im about to order it.
Mon 18/02/02 at 11:33
Regular
i hope the Medal Of Honour Game for the PS2 is good aswell.
Mon 18/02/02 at 17:28
Regular
"That's right!"
Aw, half pint's MOH review beat mine :(

Heh

Ah well, time to play more multiplayer tonight... woo!
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:48
Regular
"¬_¬"
Woohoo! I won GAD for my review. Great, thanks SR :-D
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:51
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I've only got 1 mission left on medium. I really want the garand for omaha:(
Mon 18/02/02 at 19:32
Regular
"¬_¬"
What do you mean, 'the garand for Omaha'?
I'm only on the 5th mission on Easy :( *sigh*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.