GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a secret mission on gta3 did any 1 no"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 14:36
Regular
if every 1 new i am sorry for typein this but go 2 portland harbour 2 a blue grage and there is kinda like a mission there were u have 2 collect about 20 cars 4 him.
Sun 17/02/02 at 15:51
Regular
kenji14 wrote:
> what happends when u delver all the cars?

You can go back to the garage at any time and pick up any of the cars you have delivered as many times as you want.
Sun 17/02/02 at 15:48
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
what happends when u delver all the cars?
Sun 17/02/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
kenji14 wrote:
> if every 1 new i am sorry for typein this but go 2 portland harbour 2 a blue
> grage and there is kinda like a mission there were u have 2 collect about 20
> cars 4 him.

Don't type in txt spek it makes u look stupid
Sun 17/02/02 at 15:14
Everyone knows about the garage but thanks for pointing it out, which is the one that cracks securior cars, after the mission where you have to take one to a grage down at the docks you get a pager messege saying any more sercurior cars to be cracked bring em down to the garage at portland harbour, has anyone done this?
Sun 17/02/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I think most people do know anout it. There is also a crane near there where you take Emergency vehicles and cops cars e.t.c. There is also a garage on Shoreside vale aswell, which is the same as the Portland one, but has different cars.
Sun 17/02/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
if every 1 new i am sorry for typein this but go 2 portland harbour 2 a blue grage and there is kinda like a mission there were u have 2 collect about 20 cars 4 him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.