GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a secret mission on gta3 did any 1 no"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 14:36
Regular
if every 1 new i am sorry for typein this but go 2 portland harbour 2 a blue grage and there is kinda like a mission there were u have 2 collect about 20 cars 4 him.
Sun 03/06/12 at 12:00
Regular
At the club's AGM on Thursday 31st May 2012, I was honoured to accept the post of President at Hallen A.F.C.
It is in that position that I open up this new site for club members to use.
Many thanks to Ray Bright for making this possible and may I remind everyone that bad language and contentious issues will NOT be acceptable.

******* ENJOY *******
Mon 18/02/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
mandatare wrote:
> does anyone know about the multistory mayhem mission?

mandatare, were you asking the question hoping to find out some information about it, ie how to start it etc or just passing a teaser bit of info for people who didn't?

If you need help on it then ask away.....most people here know how to do it.
Mon 18/02/02 at 11:57
"High polygon count"
mandatare wrote:
> does anyone know about the multistory mayhem mission?

Yup - been there, done that.

Regarding the garage - there is another on Shoreside Vale, which takes the posher cars like Infernus, Stinger etc. Once you've delivered the necessary cars to them, you can return at any time and take away the car of your choice.
Mon 18/02/02 at 09:46
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
does anyone know about the multistory mayhem mission?
Mon 18/02/02 at 09:33
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
alik wrote:
> i am having problems on the purple hoods mission uzi money, they don't appear
> and ihave restarted the game 4 times and i have also done the mission 10 times
> in a row but they still don't appear, is there a limit to the number ob days you
> need to be apart before going or am i doing something wrong, please help.

i'm having trouble on that mission as well
help us!
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:49
i am having problems on the purple hoods mission uzi money, they don't appear and ihave restarted the game 4 times and i have also done the mission 10 times in a row but they still don't appear, is there a limit to the number ob days you need to be apart before going or am i doing something wrong, please help.
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Hey i didn't know!
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:27
Regular
yeh but the handling is rubbish on it though
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
you can find the bf injesction near mistys a partment near el burros mission
Sun 17/02/02 at 19:40
does any1 know what car the BF injection i and where i can find it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.