GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What will your first gamecube game be?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 02:09
Regular
I personally can't decide between Star Wars Rogue Leader, Super Smash Bros Melee, Starfox Adventures and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. What will be your first game.
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:00
there is a gamecube screen! DUMBAS*!

i h8 dis chat thing coz i spent like an hour writin a reply and it didnt send coz i said dumbas* without the '*' and it counted as a rude word so i had to start again! its so annoyin! AARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hate mobile phone talk as well. Please don't use it.

I'll get Star Wars Rogue Leader, take it around to my Playstation loving friends house, and watch them try to hide their amazement and shrug saying 'thats alright - not as good as this though' and put on an abysmal game that seems to light up their dull lives!

After that - who knows - the choice is huge!
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:20
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
youdisgustme wrote:
> there is a gamecube screen! DUMBAS*!

i h8 dis chat thing coz i spent like an
> hour writin a reply and it didnt send coz i said dumbas* without the '*' and it
> counted as a rude word so i had to start again! its so annoyin!
> AARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

that took you an hour too write ???!!! that would have taken me the best of 2 minutes !
Fri 22/02/02 at 11:23
The first ever game I played in my Gamecube was Super Monkey Ball, followed by Fifa 2002 and then Rogue Leader. I was building them up in order of graphical ability ;)
Fri 22/02/02 at 11:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Wave Race, Rogue Leader, Tony Hawk 3, and maybe something else!

:)
Fri 22/02/02 at 12:12
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Rouge Leader, Wave Race, Luigi's Mansion and perhaps ISS2, but i haven't really seen much info on it (but heh, it's ISS so it must be good)
Fri 22/02/02 at 12:14
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
youdisgustme wrote:
> there is a gamecube screen! DUMBAS*!

i h8 dis chat thing coz i spent like an
> hour writin a reply and it didnt send coz i said dumbas* without the '*' and it
> counted as a rude word so i had to start again! its so annoyin!
> AARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wow, Ali G is in "da house"
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I hope to get Luigi's Mansion and ISS 2 with my Cube, and i'll then get Wave Race and another pad after.
And my collection will then keep on building up after, untill I have all I want.
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:44
Regular
"Foos Rock"
I have now decided to get Star Wars Rogue Leader and try to win the others from SR.
Fri 01/03/02 at 06:33
Regular
Smash Brothers Mellee!!!!!!!! Ahem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.