GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VOTE YOUR HONOUR!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/02/02 at 23:58
Regular
Infact vote for anyone, aslong as it ISNT Stryke.....
Tue 22/05/12 at 21:43
If you pass the first couple of turn-offs on the A59 for Clitheroe and use the Clitheroe North (industrial) turning.
The signpost actually has West Bradford as one of the villages.

The road takes you past Ribble Cement, then over the River Ribble and eventually into the centre of West Bradford.
Turn right at the T junction and the village hall is about half a mile down the road on the right hand side.
Sun 20/05/12 at 19:58
Evenin........

Me n Steve had a reccy up Grindleton Fell today and we've spotted a new route to add to the original track :)

The ride is short but sharp ;) 11 miles but scenery is brill and some of the DH is tricky but on the whole fast! Ask Rob Anderson :D

A similar ride to Longridge Fell (which you can see from this ride)

Meet at West Bradford Village Hall car park at 5:45pm for a 6pm departure (Sat Nav details on the site).
If unsure of the location, ring to arrange a meet at Macdonalds Clitheroe on the A59 at 5:30pm.
Sun 17/02/02 at 00:40
Regular
True. Slack would be appreciated.
Sun 17/02/02 at 00:38
Regular
yeah whatever, i'll give you some slack, but I really think you need to lighten up a little, it is only a gold name.....
Sun 17/02/02 at 00:35
Regular
I get out plenty.

And yes, it means a lot to me, because if I win, I'd show that people reckon I'm a good poster. That'd be cool.
Sun 17/02/02 at 00:33
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> you probably know how much I want to be notable

if this notable vote means that much to you, then you really need to get out more
Sun 17/02/02 at 00:30
Regular
And Ross deserves to be banned, him and his reviewing on the same days as me. Pikey, thats what you are, Ross.
Sun 17/02/02 at 00:29
Regular
No, the topic heading kinda dissuaded me of that...

I was being honest. It's a bit out of order of you with this topic when you probably know how much I want to be notable, but I'm too tired. I'm just telling the truth.
Sun 17/02/02 at 00:28
Regular
lol
Sun 17/02/02 at 00:26
Regular
Why have you all of a sudden got your tongue attached to my backside? You dont think Id actually vote for you do you?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.