GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA CAN DO 3D"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/02/02 at 23:33
Regular
Most of you already know but i am getting increasingly annoyed with people saying it can't!

I just heared they can't do GTA3 on GBA 3D, why not they can do all other driving games 3D?????

Doom, Eck Vs. Sever and Backtrack are all 3D games, and isometric 3D can be used.

Thank you!
Sun 17/02/02 at 11:19
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
It's a shame it's got such a tiny screen, but I guess it wouldn't be portable if it was any bigger, + it would need more batteries..etc, looking forward to the release of the GC, then we'll have loads of 3d stuff whizzing around....
don't understand why the accessories are already being sold by SR...
Sun 17/02/02 at 11:13
Regular
lol I was just about to correct you but you realised your mistake :)

for those who still claim the GBA can't do 3D...

Doom may be full of 2D sprites for the enemies, and for certain debris in the game, but the actual levels are 3D.

And if you're still not sure, I've got a game on the ZX Spectrum which is in 3D! Starglider. It's wireframe as well though, but if the Zx Spectrum can produce 3D graphics, surely the much more powerful Game Boy Advance can!
Sun 17/02/02 at 10:53
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Fogmaster wrote:

they're not 3d,

did I really write that, *walks to corner*
I meant they're not full 3d like GTA3 would be.
Sun 17/02/02 at 10:51
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Dringo wrote:

Doom, Eck Vs. Sever and Backtrack are all
> 3D games, and isometric 3D can be used.

they're not 3d, i'd like to see some 3d games on it, but I think GTA3 would be too much, and wouldn't look any good on a small screen.
Sun 17/02/02 at 08:02
Yea I would like to see GTA3 on GBA thers no reason why they can`t!!!!
Sat 16/02/02 at 23:33
Regular
Most of you already know but i am getting increasingly annoyed with people saying it can't!

I just heared they can't do GTA3 on GBA 3D, why not they can do all other driving games 3D?????

Doom, Eck Vs. Sever and Backtrack are all 3D games, and isometric 3D can be used.

Thank you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.