GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dark Delayed - Column taken from NGC"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/02/02 at 20:57
Regular
Internet rumours are claiming that Perfect Dark Zero is unlikely to be released until 2004. 'Internal problems' have been blamed, but Rare, who have even to confirm the game's existance, have said, "it's all speculation."

On a similar note, Starfox Adventures has been removed from Nintendo's US schedule. "The game is unlikely to be finished in time for March," said a Rare spokesperson. "It'll be ready when it's ready. But we're keen to get it out - it's been a while since Rare released a game."

***Taken from NGC***

What are your thoughts on this? Afterall, it is only 'internet rumours' that have talked about Perfect Dark.

But I suppose that Starfox Adventures is now delayed.

Your thoughts?
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:45
Regular
thanks. some of it was very funny, but there did seem to be a lot of dodgy bits too to me.

When he gave that 'gift' to his uncle when he got back from the war, classic : D
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:38
Regular
It was Jane Austin's Mafia.

I Missed the first half of the film, but very funney from what I saw.
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:35
Regular
Dr. Duck wrote:
> Thanks.
What was that film called? I missed the very start.
Wouldn't buy it,
> but worth keeping an eye out for next time its on tv, i think.

eh?
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:34
Regular
Thanks.
What was that film called? I missed the very start.
Wouldn't buy it, but worth keeping an eye out for next time its on tv, i think.
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:28
Regular
I haerd it ages ago aswell, I think someone made a topic about it in FoG Chat or Prime
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:28
Regular
Me thinks they need a little Grix in the mix.

And Dr Duck, your tagline rules.
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:26
Regular
True, but did anyone start a thread about it?

In this forum then?

Well... this exact thread?...
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
Bah, I heard this 2 months ago!
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:16
Regular
I don't think it's a great problem when it gets released.
There are pleanty of titles to fill the wait, whenever it arrives, and so long as they do a good job, the delay will be worth it.
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:05
Regular
I don't think that the fact they will make it is any doubt, but these rumours are worrying because Rare don't exactly hav the best reputation when it comes to deadlines do they?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.