GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thank you for the GAD win Special Reserve"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/02/02 at 19:18
Regular
My first batch of hints and I won - looks amazing to see my name in lights. Well, not exactly lights, but you know...

Thank you very much. This has made a wonderful birthday present for me. 20th Feb is when I turn 19 - this Wednesday. An early birthday treat! Thanks very much for making my weekend a wonderful one Special Reserve.

American Ninja
Sun 17/02/02 at 12:10
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Ninga, you beat a walkthrough I submitted with your hints.

I won't hold it
> againt you.

Oh I see...

Well, thanks for letting me know. I appreciate you telling me this. I have to admit...it does add some excitement to all the competiton at GAMEADAY. It is quite competetive - I noticed that on my very first day, signing up to this site.

Anyway, it's cool!

Se ya later, yeah!
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Mole Hole"
What does it feel like to win a GAD?

I have never won yet. I need to actually make an attempt sometime.
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:48
Bizzare Cabbage wrote:
> What does it feel like to win a GAD?

I have never won yet. I need to actually
> make an attempt sometime.

Wow, you’re not kidding! I just glanced at your stats, and woh man! You do need to try an attempt once in a while. No offence, yeah - I just never thought that someone would register to GAMEADAY and not even take some time to contribute to the site, trying to win something.

Anyway, it feels really great to win, and GAMEADAY was the first place I ever won something before in my life.

It's a great moment and keeps your adrenaline pumping. I felt a strong reaction on my chest - you know...that feeling when you are nervous or when you're on a roller coaster ride, or better yet...when you're playing "Burnout" on the PlayStation 2. Anyway, that's the feeling I had when I won.
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:51
Regular
"Mole Hole"
American Ninja wrote:
> Bizzare Cabbage wrote:
> What does it feel like to win a GAD?

I have
> never won yet. I need to actually
> make an attempt sometime.

Wow, you’re
> not kidding! I just glanced at your stats, and woh man! You do need to try an
> attempt once in a while. No offence, yeah - I just never thought that someone
> would register to GAMEADAY and not even take some time to contribute to the
> site, trying to win something.

Anyway, it feels really great to win, and
> GAMEADAY was the first place I ever won something before in my life.

It's a
> great moment and keeps your adrenaline pumping. I felt a strong reaction on my
> chest - you know...that feeling when you are nervous or when you're on a roller
> coaster ride, or better yet...when you're playing "Burnout" on the
> PlayStation 2. Anyway, that's the feeling I had when I won.

------

Right, I will make an attempt to win sometime.

I will try and write some good reviews soon.

I don't think there is any way I could win on the chat topic one.
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Wasting away"
Hi Shaneo.
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:55
Regular
You said it, sport.
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:59
Regular
"That's right!"
Man, I've posted over 40 hints for Medal Of Honour, as well as loads of cheats and even a walk through for the demo

One day, hopefully I'll win :)
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:59
Bizzare Cabbage wrote:
Right, I will make an attempt to win sometime.

I
> will try and write some good reviews soon.

I don't think there is any way I
> could win on the chat topic one.

I feel the same way about the forums. I write good reviews, not that I have posted any as yet, though. It's too competitive trying to compete at the forums. There are more posts going around than you can fire bullets out of a minigun.

That's why I stick to reviews and hints. The forums look way to hard for me to participate in. However, I will always be in the forums to reply to others that enter. I have no problem contributing to the site if it means replying to another one's topic.

Anyway, good luck at winning GAD and don't worry, I am sure you might win very soon. In fact, if you contribute now, I have a strong feeling that you may win within in the next few days - It could happen you know
Sun 17/02/02 at 14:01
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
> Hi Shaneo.

Sorry for having to dissapoint you, but this is not Shaneo
Sun 17/02/02 at 14:03
Regular
You've been here 5 days, how do you know who Shaneo is? And how do you know Ross wsn't refering to Bizarre Cabbage?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.