GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thank you for the GAD win Special Reserve"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/02/02 at 19:18
Regular
My first batch of hints and I won - looks amazing to see my name in lights. Well, not exactly lights, but you know...

Thank you very much. This has made a wonderful birthday present for me. 20th Feb is when I turn 19 - this Wednesday. An early birthday treat! Thanks very much for making my weekend a wonderful one Special Reserve.

American Ninja
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:57
Ice Blaster wrote:

Don't make it to obvious shaun. How do you know Ross alreayd and why are you so quick to point out who you 'are not'.

-------------------------------

Let me give you some free advice, okay…

If you want to confront someone, do it the right way or don’t do it at all.

I only mentioned this person, Ross, simply because this other guy mentioned his name in a reply addressed to me earlier today.

How else could I know his name? To be quite frank, I don’t care who is who on here. I am only here to enjoy myself, not tackle my way through one’s such as you.
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:18
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
I can't believe this i post about "4D" and this guy wins by posting cheats!!!!!!! what has this world coome to !!

(raises taxes hehe)
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:18
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
I can't believe this i post about "4D" and this guy wins by posting cheats!!!!!!! what has this world coome to !!

(rasies taxes hehe)
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:15
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I was wondering how do you win gameaday on the chatforum is it if you made a thread or if you posted the most in the day if you have won how do you do it?
I sadly have not won yet but in one or two days I will be a regular also do you have a better chance of winning the higher you are meaning a newbie a regular or a notable?
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:14
Regular
"Back in black"
American Ninja wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> You've been here 5 days, how do you know who Shaneo is? And
> how do you know Ross
> wsn't refering to Bizarre Cabbage?

I don't, but
> whoever this person may be...I'm not him/her.

Besides...it's obvious that
> Ross was refering to me because it's my topic. If not, then he would have
> addressed the message to Bizarre Cabbage - Simple

Anyway, I am only here to
> win and have a good time, that's all. - If you would like to be my friend, I
> will be very happy with that. I just don't want you to think that I am here, as
> a new guy, trying to be the next Zorro or someone.

Don't make it to obvious shaun. How do you know Ross alreayd and why are you so quick to point out who you 'are not'.
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:03
Regular
I still haven't won yet and have been trying to. Could you read some of my reviews and tell me what you think?
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:01
""Meth""
Yeah, my wee brother won it within 3 days but I've yet to win, it's a good competition on an excellent site.
Sun 17/02/02 at 14:11
Cinnamon wrote:
> This happened to me too. Day one: posted some Crazy Taxi 2 Hints and hey presto!
> I won. Sweet.

Nice one! You also won on your first review, as well.

Congrats!
Sun 17/02/02 at 14:08
Stryke wrote:
> You've been here 5 days, how do you know who Shaneo is? And how do you know Ross
> wsn't refering to Bizarre Cabbage?

I don't, but whoever this person may be...I'm not him/her.

Besides...it's obvious that Ross was refering to me because it's my topic. If not, then he would have addressed the message to Bizarre Cabbage - Simple

Anyway, I am only here to win and have a good time, that's all. - If you would like to be my friend, I will be very happy with that. I just don't want you to think that I am here, as a new guy, trying to be the next Zorro or someone.
Sun 17/02/02 at 14:04
Regular
This happened to me too. Day one: posted some Crazy Taxi 2 Hints and hey presto! I won. Sweet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.