GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This week I have mostly been playing...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/02/02 at 23:39
Regular
This used to be on FoG Prime, but it's long gone now. So I thought I'd start it off in here.

This week I have mostly been playing the demo of Rez and the demo of WipEout Fusion.

I got WF today, and Rez is on pre-order with SR.

How about you?
Sat 16/02/02 at 09:39
Regular
Rez demo, Rez demo, Rez demo and GTA3.
Sat 16/02/02 at 08:38
Regular
""
This week I've been mostly playing... FIFA 97! and Shenmue 2!
Sat 16/02/02 at 08:11
This week I have mostly been playing GTA3!
Sat 16/02/02 at 03:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've been playing Ace Combat 4, Capcom vs SNK 2, a little time on Dropship and just recently forcing myself to persevere with Wipeout Fusion.
Sat 16/02/02 at 03:19
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
WF really does rule, oh so mightilly. I rented it for 2 days and was playing near 24/7. The very second this cheque of mine *cough* clears I *am* going to buy it.

What ship have you got? I was using a Eg-R for ages, but now I'm souping up the premier Tigron to its silver design.

Only one away from the Pirahna though!!!
Sat 16/02/02 at 01:46
Regular
Anyone know anything about these "illegal moves" in Mike tyson Boxing new game. Sounds interesting.
Sat 16/02/02 at 01:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Medal of Honour: Allied Assault (PC)

Victorious Boxers (PS2)

Max Payne (PC)

Return to Castle Wolfenstein (PC)
Sat 16/02/02 at 00:47
Regular
"smile, it's free"
UFO: Enemy unknown.

Another excellent old game. If you don't have it, you should do. If anyone's interested, I can probably find a link to the full version.
Sat 16/02/02 at 00:05
"Uzi Lover"
Zoo Tycoon & Midtown Madness 2 for PC.

I am playing Zoo Tycoon mostly because my little sister is playing it and she thinks it is one game she is actually better then me at, I play to prove her wrong. Rollercoaster is so much better.

I am playing Midtown Madness 2 as my nextdoor neighbour brought round a batch of PC stuff he just got for me to borrow and trying to do some stunt round constantly is getting annoying and so I must do it. I WILL! The games kinda of like a Microsoft rip off of GTA 3 and it serouisly looks like its in beta stages.

This week sometime (very soon) I will be getting a PS2 with GTA 3. I may be getting GT3, Tony Hawks 3 & SSX sometime soon too :-)

Is System Shock 2 any good people?
Sat 16/02/02 at 00:01
Regular
Silly buggers with an echo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.