GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who likes wwf here? do we all?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/02/02 at 14:35
Regular
who the hell likes wwf here its just amazing!!!!!!!!!!
hey whos your favourite wrestler? mines: stonecold steve austin #1 ! !
Fri 15/02/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Where's SR?"
We all like the WWF apart from the occaisonal idiot who posts topics like "WWF is gay" or "WWF is sad." Don't make stupid posts like this it annoys people, especially people who have been here for a long time.
Fri 15/02/02 at 17:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I like WWF.

And yes we do all, or we wouldn't be here.

Tibb! (Great insult that is)
Fri 15/02/02 at 16:38
Regular
Welcome to the WWF forum pal. I've got a great trick. Click the small x in the top right hand corner of the screen. And once done, don't come back. Oh and Tazz, he's probably 10, not 11!
Fri 15/02/02 at 15:55
Regular
"Guess who..."
You sound to active niglet. You don't use proper grammer. Therefore, I'm not gonna answer your question. If you want me to respect you. Then put a capital letter at the start of your name and write with proper grammer.

I'm Tazz.

P.S. I'm guessing your about 11? If I'm wrong, don't be offended.
Fri 15/02/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Dumb question to ask in a WWF forum aint it?
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:35
who the hell likes wwf here its just amazing!!!!!!!!!!
hey whos your favourite wrestler? mines: stonecold steve austin #1 ! !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.