GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the best game you've ever played on the nintendo 64??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/02/02 at 12:38
Regular
I think most games for the nintendo 64 have great gameplay but there must be one best and one worst.

I think the Legend of Zelda OoT is the best game for the nintendo 64 because its kept me entertained for months and even now i still like to play on it and i bought it in 2000.

I think the worst game is that Taz Express, i played on it once and the took it back to the shop it was absolutly boring.

Which game do you thinks the best andor worst for the nintendo 64??

CHEERS
Fri 08/03/02 at 07:54
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
FOOTBALLGOD wrote:
> FIFA 99 or PERFECT DARK starshot is a rubbish game it's so rubbish you have not
> seen it.

I've never played on FIFA 99
Fri 08/03/02 at 07:53
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
Showyourself wrote:
> My favourite gaming moment on the n64 is when you switch it off. Aaaahhhhh, it
> feels so satisfying, tearing yourself away from the atrocious machine

what are you on about??
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:06
Regular
"re-incarnated"
My favourite gaming moment on the n64 is when you switch it off. Aaaahhhhh, it feels so satisfying, tearing yourself away from the atrocious machine
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
AfroJoe wrote:
Oh
> yeah, funny, but not quite big enough for me.

yeah, I thought it nearly worked... it was just that the levels seems bitty... with not enough depth, not fleshed out enough... ???
Wed 06/03/02 at 19:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Dr. Strangelove wrote:
> I felt Concker was pretty mediocre...

---

Oh yeah, funny, but not quite big enough for me.
Wed 06/03/02 at 19:48
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I felt Concker was pretty mediocre...
Wed 06/03/02 at 19:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Perfect Dark, which just ruled!
Wed 06/03/02 at 18:56
Zelda OOT is my best game.
Wed 06/03/02 at 18:55
sedgie wrote:
> Lord Semajal wrote:
> best game- Perfect Dark

i've heard thats a good
> game but i've never played on it, is it like james bond??
Have you noy played on PD its better than Goldeneye.
Wed 06/03/02 at 18:53
FIFA 99 or PERFECT DARK starshot is a rubbish game it's so rubbish you have not seen it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.