GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Worm"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 21:30
Regular
Is fantastic!!

Anyone who dislikes thos wonderfully entertaining move is a twonk. For a start, he does dancing during it! Surely that makes it one of the most original finishers in the WWF!!

Also, many of you say it has a big build-up and a disappointing final result. Oh, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if someone chopped you in the neck as hard as they could!

It's probably the only special move that gets the crowd actually involved. I'm betting all you haters of it would still join in the chant if you were watchingit at the arena.

So to all Worm-haters: Shush.

There, my rant is over.
Thu 14/02/02 at 22:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Chrissy.P wrote:
> WHAT?!

Agh...that's so old now.

It was brilliant when he was a heel, and only the select few actually liked it.

Now everyone loves it... *yawn*
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Better Than You"
WHAT?!
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
Chrissy.P wrote:
> OH WAIT A MINUTE, i can feel it

W-O-R-M its the ahhh shut up you make me
> sick! The move is CRAP!

What moves do you like then??

The extremely poor Chokselam Kane gave the Big Show, which got him the win.

Strangely enough Big Show nailed a massive chokeslam which Kane kicked out of...
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Better Than You"
Maybe not tapping them on the shoulder.... WORSE!
He doesn't even hit them in the neck.
He hits then on the chest!
Strong move my a**e!!!
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:51
Regular
"Better Than You"
OH WAIT A MINUTE, i can feel it

W-O-R-M its the ahhh shut up you make me sick! The move is CRAP!
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
Chrissy.P wrote:
> The worm is an entertaining move, with the dance and all. But it is crap! I mean
> why would you have that as your finisher,its as weak as tapping somebody on the
> shoulder. Now come on that is weak for a wrestling move, but for a finisher that
> is just pathetic!

Erm...HE CHOPS THEM IN THE NECK!! THAT IS NOT WEAK!

Tap on the shoulder my a**e...
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Better Than You"
The worm is an entertaining move, with the dance and all. But it is crap! I mean why would you have that as your finisher,its as weak as tapping somebody on the shoulder. Now come on that is weak for a wrestling move, but for a finisher that is just pathetic!
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:46
Regular
I love the worm.

WAIT A MINUTE, I'm feeling it.

W--O--R--M--Ooh, ooh, ooh, Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1...2...3!

Scotty !!!!!!
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Worm can be a great move for entertainment, is a great crowd pleaser and even I have to admit, it takes skill to do. But, it is weak overall and if the WWF wasn't trying to please the fans so much then anyone could kick out of it.
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Is fantastic!!

Anyone who dislikes thos wonderfully entertaining move is a twonk. For a start, he does dancing during it! Surely that makes it one of the most original finishers in the WWF!!

Also, many of you say it has a big build-up and a disappointing final result. Oh, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if someone chopped you in the neck as hard as they could!

It's probably the only special move that gets the crowd actually involved. I'm betting all you haters of it would still join in the chant if you were watchingit at the arena.

So to all Worm-haters: Shush.

There, my rant is over.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.