GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Worm"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 21:30
Regular
Is fantastic!!

Anyone who dislikes thos wonderfully entertaining move is a twonk. For a start, he does dancing during it! Surely that makes it one of the most original finishers in the WWF!!

Also, many of you say it has a big build-up and a disappointing final result. Oh, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if someone chopped you in the neck as hard as they could!

It's probably the only special move that gets the crowd actually involved. I'm betting all you haters of it would still join in the chant if you were watchingit at the arena.

So to all Worm-haters: Shush.

There, my rant is over.
Sun 17/02/02 at 14:32
Regular
Yeah tThe Worm on the Snowboard Rules on SSX Tricky.
Sun 17/02/02 at 07:33
Regular
There's no doubt the worm looks 'good' and it is undoubtedly a crowd pleaser but in terms of damage does it is pathetic
Sat 16/02/02 at 22:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> It sucks.

Scottys bulldog keeps the opponant down for longer than any other
> move.

>And it looks silly.

Shush. *childish voice* It doesn't look as silly as your face!! :p
Sat 16/02/02 at 20:52
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
It sucks.

Scottys bulldog keeps the opponant down for longer than any other move.

And it looks silly.
Sat 16/02/02 at 14:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
My friend can do the Spineroonie....... on concrete.
Sat 16/02/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Joe Dark wrote:
> Whats the Taker Care Of buisness?

It's a standing Dragon Sleeper if that helps.
Fri 15/02/02 at 22:37
Regular
Did you see Albert try and execute the Worm.

S...L...U...G...Ooh, ooh, ooh, WHAM!

King: It's the Slug by Albert, the Hip Hop Hippo.

I can do a backwards worm, I called it the catipillar. No, that's a lie. My mate can do it, and calls it a Catipillar. I can NEARLY do a Spineroonie! NEARLY!!!
Fri 15/02/02 at 21:17
Regular
Whats the Taker Care Of buisness?
Fri 15/02/02 at 20:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Badgerman wrote:
> I prefer the worm on a snowboard

IT'S TRICKY HEY HEY.

-------

That is a brilliant move in Tricky, only bettered by a few others, such as Walk the Dog and JPs Breakdance thingy.
Fri 15/02/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I quite like the Worm it looks cool. The worm is very difficult to pull off and is hilarious when someone attempts to do it. But then so is the spinneroonie.

The last ride is a slow powerbomb but the Undertaker extends his arms upwards making it more powerful. Most powerbombs are just pushed off of the shoulders. The only problem is the Undertaker is too weak to do it to the big guys. Thst's why he also has the Chokeslam and now the Taker Care of Business.

Kane's chokeslam was actually quite impressive given the size of the Big Show. In fact the Big Show's Chokeslam was quite rushed and didn't look convincing. Anyway Kane can take much more punishment than the Big Show.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.