GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Konami News: You will get rewarded for waiting for MGS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 16:21
Regular
Hiya folks. I have seen a few Metal Gear 2 copies coming into the office, the only finished english versions, and they come with an extra DVD. This has loads of cool extras, including The Making of and a whole bunch of other stuff which I can't let slip on. So, your patience has been recognised, and Japs and US won't get these discs, ever.
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:02
Regular
"accidental superher"
doesn't really bother me...just as long as i get my copy when it is released
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:06
Regular
"  "
has the game improved in anyway?
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:11
Regular
Whats this I hear about a European shortage for MGS2?

It was written on all the Boxes on Display in EB/GAME when i went in there today. Is this just a fabrication to boost sales?
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:49
Regular
"None Stored"
where do you work asher? and could you get me a job as i feel very jealous!
Thu 14/02/02 at 19:20
Regular
Isn`t Asher the one who supposedly works for Konami? Was he not also the one who caught a fish thhiiiiiisssssss big, but it got away?
Thu 14/02/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Back For Good"
MGS2 has them extra modes or sommin too, can't wait :)
Thu 14/02/02 at 19:34
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ye there are a number of extra modes of play such as the BOSS FIGHT where you can replay any boss fights you had in the game. Oh yeah there will also be a special new dificulty level for us Europeans-EUROPEAN EXTREME
Thu 14/02/02 at 19:50
I wont be abl to buy Metal Gear 2 for ages because i dont have the money, i would love to own this game as i am a big fan of the first Metal Gear on the psone so i am going to try and win MGS2 anywhere i can find!
Thu 14/02/02 at 20:24
Regular
he works for konami and the game can be won on gameaday.com for that person who wanted to win it

i have and so has TomUK and someone else
Fri 15/02/02 at 01:04
Asher D wrote:
> Hiya folks. I have seen a few Metal Gear 2 copies coming into the office, the
> only finished english versions, and they come with an extra DVD. This has loads
> of cool extras, including The Making of and a whole bunch of other stuff which I
> can't let slip on. So, your patience has been recognised, and Japs and US won't
> get these discs, ever.

Hmmm.... how exceedingly vague. Would I be wrong in assuming you've not actually seen this and infact don't work at a place were you are likely to see this earlier than anyone, if indeed you work at all?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.