GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1 month till X-Box :-)"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 02:16
Regular
Only 1 month till I get my X-Box and Halo :-) Really looking forward to that game. Good thing is I will probably have beat MGS2 just in time to work my way onto Halo so it should all time nicely ;-)
Tue 19/02/02 at 09:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Bleeders wrote:
> Should be getting my US Box at the end of the week with any luck.

Can't
> wait...

You'll have to tell us what its like.
Tue 19/02/02 at 09:44
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Hey great minds think alike huh ? ;-))

Anyway, I'm not a fan of Buffy
> really (wouldn't say no to Sarah Michelle Gellar though - or the bird who plays
> Willow !).

I've looked at the game though and it has got me pretty
> interested. :-) Think I'll keep an eye on that with the strong possibility of
> picking it up. :-)

Buffy the game does look good. I want it even if it turns out to be an average game, as iam a big fan of the show.

Cant wait till March 14th only 23 days left :)
Tue 19/02/02 at 08:36
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Should be getting my US Box at the end of the week with any luck.

Can't wait...
Mon 18/02/02 at 23:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hey great minds think alike huh ? ;-))

Anyway, I'm not a fan of Buffy really (wouldn't say no to Sarah Michelle Gellar though - or the bird who plays Willow !).

I've looked at the game though and it has got me pretty interested. :-) Think I'll keep an eye on that with the strong possibility of picking it up. :-)
Mon 18/02/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
savatt1668 wrote:
> I've pre-ordered my X-Box with Halo, DOA3, Project Gothem, an extra controller,
> a memory unit (to take data to a friends house) and a link cable :-)

Just
> want March 14th to hurry up ! ;-))

Thats the same as me :). Only my mates coming over with his X-Box. Also got Jet Set Radio Future and Buffy The Vampire Slayer on order, but there not release games.
Mon 18/02/02 at 14:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've pre-ordered my X-Box with Halo, DOA3, Project Gothem, an extra controller, a memory unit (to take data to a friends house) and a link cable :-)

Just want March 14th to hurry up ! ;-))
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Only 25 days left now. :)
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Woah dude!"
I'm so excited , i preordered my Xbox a couple of weeks ago but only preordered the games i'll be getting with it yesterday.They are Halo(chosen on hype -i hope it's worth it) and Project Gotham Racing .....I can't wait.....come on March 14th....
Fri 15/02/02 at 18:45
Wreckless is going to be amazing look at the graphics on it and their is also gonig to be a lot of good game coming out to like HALO that looks out of this world. 1 problem has ne1 had a go of one and are the controls to big for people under 15 ?
Fri 15/02/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
beanz wrote:
> so far i've read two reviews of wreckless...
gamespot says it is okay
> (6.8/10)
ign says it is great (9.0/10)
mixed reviews are never a good
> thing!

You mean like Metal Gear Solid 2 is getting ? :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.