GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1 month till X-Box :-)"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 02:16
Regular
Only 1 month till I get my X-Box and Halo :-) Really looking forward to that game. Good thing is I will probably have beat MGS2 just in time to work my way onto Halo so it should all time nicely ;-)
Fri 06/04/12 at 19:59
Regular
Steve, Mark and Bill will be there
Tue 03/04/12 at 23:24
Regular
For those that can't ride Sunday. A few are doing degla. Saturday 9am start riding so get there for 8.45.
Tue 26/02/02 at 18:22
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yes, don't let such disgusting behaviour happen again ! ;-)

I really hate that. ;-)) Ever lost your rag with a game before and then heard "don't play it then" come from another room ? God that just winds me up more. ;-))
Tue 26/02/02 at 17:16
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
It's only a game...I know that does sound stupid, I'm sorry ;-)

Keep it real,
Outlaw.
Tue 26/02/02 at 16:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Damn these last couple of weeks of waiting ! I don't wanna wait anymore ! Gimme Halo !!!! ;-))
Tue 26/02/02 at 14:38
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
adrian wrote:
> Bleeders wrote:
Deffo mate. It should be here either tomorrow or
> Wednesday.
> I also pre-ordered Jet Set Radio Future too, so with any luck
> this week should
> be a good un'.

Jet Set Radio Future is out tommorow in
> America. I wonder if you'll get the game with your X-Box. Anyway only 16 and a
> bit days to the UK release :).

I've literally just received my import XBox and it's fantastic. Initially on boot-up it impressed me with it's sleak presentation and haunting sounds.

The machine isn't as big as it seems in the pod for some reason, ditto for the pad too, which I've found comfortable.

As far as Halo is concerned. Well, it didn't receive 10/10 from Edge for nothing and you can see why. Yeah, the first level isn't much to look at, but it eases you into the mechanics of the game ala Half-Life style.

As for Dead or Alive 3, I've yet to put it on and I'm expecting Jet Set Radio Future here at the end of the week.
Tue 26/02/02 at 14:06
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
pajr777 wrote:
Comet seem to be best bet,
> Toys'R'Us and Currys/Dixons both want you to buy their bundles, neither of which
> match my requirements - Console, extra controller (M$ not the compatible in the
> Toys'R'Us deal), Halo (I've been playing unreal tournament for years now, lets
> hope Halo has the same lifespan), PGR, DOAIII.

Dixons isn't bad, I've pre ordered the console, extra official controller, official DVD thingy, DOA3, Halo, Project Gotham aor for £475

Normally I'm not to bothered about the extra controller but with Halo having a co op mode I couldn't resist :)
Tue 26/02/02 at 10:26
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
pajr777 wrote:
I thought about that.. but decided the best plan was to pre-order from a
> store and pick it up after work on the 14th - taking the 15th off work ;-) Hate
> to leave it in the hands of Parcel Farce !

Well SR always make sure you get the console on release date. I had the PS2 and DC both on there launch dates.
Tue 26/02/02 at 09:45
> I am getting mine
> through the post. So hopefully i'll get it on the day.

I thought about that.. but decided the best plan was to pre-order from a store and pick it up after work on the 14th - taking the 15th off work ;-) Hate to leave it in the hands of Parcel Farce !

Comet seem to be best bet, Toys'R'Us and Currys/Dixons both want you to buy their bundles, neither of which match my requirements - Console, extra controller (M$ not the compatible in the Toys'R'Us deal), Halo (I've been playing unreal tournament for years now, lets hope Halo has the same lifespan), PGR, DOAIII.
Tue 26/02/02 at 08:14
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
savatt1668 wrote:
> I'll be picking mine up as soon as the doors open. ;-))

God this waiting
> part is torture ! ;-))

I am getting mine through the post. So hopefully i'll get it on the day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.