GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just found a Bargain"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Def Jam Vendetta'.
Sun 15/12/02 at 23:40
Regular
Die Hard Vendetta - £22.99 off Gamestation!!!
Tue 17/12/02 at 17:23
And it comes with a free memory card, too.
Tue 17/12/02 at 17:20
And for those who have both a PS2 and a Gamecube, Argos are selling top PS2 games for £29.99, and a few good GC games, like Wave Race for £19.99.
Tue 17/12/02 at 14:18
"Uzi Lover"
Going to Toys R Us soon to get a few things.

They have the Classic 'Buy One Get One Free' on selected games and so I phoned them and asked which ones.

Best ones were Godzilla, Tony Hawks 3 and Burnout (1 or 2 not sure, probably 1). So I need to pick two out of them. What do you think?

Then they are selling the Wave Bird, BUT I am taking the display one (its behind glass and all) and getting discount because some other store of theres told me it was £24.99.

Hmmmmm I may choose Tony Hawks 3 but take Tony Hawks 4 up with me to confuse them and then get the better game (I think?!?)
Mon 16/12/02 at 20:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mmmm...... may have to snap that one up.
Mon 16/12/02 at 20:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Erm I saw Resi Evil for 21.99, not bad.

What do you say to that Bargain Hunters. Delta Java is now official (as awarded by me) the David Dickinson of the SR forums.

:)
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:59
They ran out of membership forms in my store, so I didn't have to. Anyway, membership is free at Gamestation (erm, though the service is weak when compared to SR - and SR offers free gifts!).
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:56
Regular
Good.... (any other good deals)
*runs off to gamestation*
(you don't need to memberise yourself do you?....)
*Dives behind a curtain*
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:53
Na... Gamestation are weak in mail order compared to Special Reserve.
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:52
Regular
*watches DeltaJava get banneed by Tony*
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:50
Too right - for those who are considering getting it for Xmas, don't - the controls really are poor, and the graphics are bland, like a slightly souped up PS2 game. Also, if you're a person who hates doing "leaps of faith" in games (i.e. attempting to complete a task by chance) then this game is definitely not for you.

I just completed the theatre bit - and just because you enter the wrong room, you have to try again; thst's what he game is like. Not nice at all.

Mind you, if you're the sort of gamer who reads guides BEFORE playing the game (no one here then... hopefully), then I suppose it is a good game, since most of the frustation of not knowing where to go next and how to do it will be absent.

Anyway, plus points are that there's a fair bit of swearing, the effects are quite good, there are differrent ways to dispatch your enemies, and... it's cheap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.