GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just found a Bargain"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Def Jam Vendetta'.
Sun 15/12/02 at 23:40
Regular
Die Hard Vendetta - £22.99 off Gamestation!!!
Sun 15/12/02 at 23:40
Die Hard Vendetta - £22.99 off Gamestation!!!
Sun 15/12/02 at 23:49
Regular
Bargain.

Shame I've already got it.
Mon 16/12/02 at 00:22
"Uzi Lover"
Well done bargain hunter.

*give him the bargain hunter award*

How are all these GC games becoming so cheap these days?!? It's insane! Hell I'm not complaining though :-D

May have to get me a copy of Die Hard for Christmas. Bang bang bang.
Mon 16/12/02 at 00:41
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Well bargain hunters... £22.99 for Die Hard Vendetta... what do you say?... i say thats cheap as chips. :D
Mon 16/12/02 at 00:42
It's not just for the GC, either - I've had half price off Red Faction 2 and Onimusha 2, £30 for Pro Evolution Soccer 2 and £8 off Starfox Adventures simply for pre-ordering it!
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Bloody hell!! I payed just over £10-more for that game only last month!
It's definitley worth it!

Are you sure it's not pre-owned or something?
Gamestation sell a lot of games, and not only brand-new ones.
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:24
Nope, it was brand spanking new, fresh from the cellophane packaging with that "just out of the production line" smell to it. It also says so on the website.
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:49
Regular
"DS..."
DeltaJava wrote:
> Die Hard Vendetta - £22.99 off Gamestation!!!

heh a bargain if you enjoy playing sub-standard games, apperently it's not all it's cracked up to be and is'nt much better than Agent Under Fire which was pretty poor last reveiw i saw it got around the 7.0 mark which isnt bad but then again isnt exactly great, anyway what do i care? i'm jus gonna buy the essential games e.g Zelda, Metroid prime, Animal Crossing, Phantasy Star Online ep 1 & 2 and dont intend to buy a single duff or sub standard game for my cube but hey thats just me :P

slik ~_~
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Good work, man. I agree. I keep trying to tell everyone Die Hard is crap but no-one cares. Oh well, if you like swearing and poor controls buy Die Hard!
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:57
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Unbeliever wrote:
> Good work, man. I agree. I keep trying to tell everyone Die Hard is
> crap but no-one cares. Oh well, if you like swearing and poor controls
> buy Die Hard!

Thank you. Someone agrees with me. If you were to look back to the release date of die hard i made the 'Dont buy Die hard' and everyone was outraged. But now more and more people are becoming aware of its poorness. Also I was the infamous person who is mentioned on the 'Die Hard vendetta' opening post.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.