GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has Stone Cold become boring?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 18:13
Regular
I have always been an Austin fan but since he turned face again after Survivor Series I have found my interest in him wane. He has gone back to the old beer swilling persona and I just feel that the character is just stagnating, and dare I say it, boring? All we see now is Austin vs. McMahon for the 4,234,693th time. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan and he has been a great superstar but I think that maybe he should step aside and let the younger talent through.

What do you think?
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:41
Regular
"That's right!"
RM18 wrote:
> Talking of becoming stale, how boring is the William Regal - Edeg feud? It seems
> to have gone on for months and the announce ment of their match at No Way Out
> nearly reduced me to tears. I wanna see Edge feud with RVD

---------

Yeah but they'd have to turn one of 'em heel (probably Edge) and that's not going to happen

Regal should be feuding with someone who is a technical wrestler. Put him in test matches till they find someone he's really good against (he works great with Benoit) and start a feud
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:32
Regular
Talking of becoming stale, how boring is the William Regal - Edeg feud? It seems to have gone on for months and the announce ment of their match at No Way Out nearly reduced me to tears. I wanna see Edge feud with RVD
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:29
Regular
"That's right!"
RM18 wrote:
> I agree, 'What?' was really entertaining at first but now, since the fans can't
> stop saying it. Again, that was entertaining at first but now it has become
> really boring. I for one found Austin much better as a heel and if he changed
> now it could open up a load of new opponents for him to feud with eg. RVD, Edge
> perhaps?

------------

Indeed

But the WWF won't ever turn him heel again, especially since he probably only has a few more years left as an active wrestler
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:23
Regular
I agree, 'What?' was really entertaining at first but now, since the fans can't stop saying it. Again, that was entertaining at first but now it has become really boring. I for one found Austin much better as a heel and if he changed now it could open up a load of new opponents for him to feud with eg. RVD, Edge perhaps?
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:20
Regular
"That's right!"
Austin was just getting really good towards the end of his heel run

The "what" thing was still new and he was getting over as a heel well

Then they turned him face just after the crowd started chanting "what" with him

Now it's old, real old
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:19
Regular
I agree with RM18. They should give Austin some better storylines
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:16
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Well I am a Rock fan, but I dont find Austin boring at all, because he not fighting McMahon to often, he has more fights with Jericho, Booker T and perhaps Angle.
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:13
Regular
I have always been an Austin fan but since he turned face again after Survivor Series I have found my interest in him wane. He has gone back to the old beer swilling persona and I just feel that the character is just stagnating, and dare I say it, boring? All we see now is Austin vs. McMahon for the 4,234,693th time. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan and he has been a great superstar but I think that maybe he should step aside and let the younger talent through.

What do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.