GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has Stone Cold become boring?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 18:13
Regular
I have always been an Austin fan but since he turned face again after Survivor Series I have found my interest in him wane. He has gone back to the old beer swilling persona and I just feel that the character is just stagnating, and dare I say it, boring? All we see now is Austin vs. McMahon for the 4,234,693th time. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan and he has been a great superstar but I think that maybe he should step aside and let the younger talent through.

What do you think?
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:40
Regular
MikeAll wrote:
> The gore is Rhyno's version of a spear. The spear was the original. It's
> called a gore because rhinos gore their prey with their horn.

That may be so, but the Rhyno still does it better
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Where's SR?"
MikeAll wrote:
> The gore is Rhyno's version of a spear. The spear was the original. It's
> called a gore because rhinos gore their prey with their horn.

What am I talking about, rhinos are herbivores and defend themselves using their horn.
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Where's SR?"
The gore is Rhyno's version of a spear. The spear was the original. It's called a gore because rhinos gore their prey with their horn.
Thu 14/02/02 at 18:10
Regular
Is it me, or is Edge's spear exactly the same as Rhyno's Gore? I know they were planning a gore vs. spear feud before Rhyno got injured but I found that hard when they are the same move, except Rhyno does it better?
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:59
Regular
"That's right!"
Tazz wrote:
> Regals impact finisher is the Regal Slam. It's that move where he grabs his
> opponents arm, (opponents back facing him)wraps it round their neck and the
> drops them. I can't believe no-one has noticed!

-----------------

Is that the name? Never heard it called that

That was a great move, he never does it anymore though
Thu 14/02/02 at 09:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
RM18 wrote:
> Talking of becoming stale, how boring is the William Regal - Edeg feud? It seems
> to have gone on for months and the announce ment of their match at No Way Out
> nearly reduced me to tears. I wanna see Edge feud with RVD

So true.

I could not believe my eyes when a 'rabid' Edge ran to the ring after Regal's match on RAW a couple of weeks ago, and speared him AGAIN!! AGAIN!!!

Argh!! Edge is extremely boring with his new persona, and although I like Regal as a character he's not getting enough talking time on TV, and those stupid brass knuckles are just dull now.
Thu 14/02/02 at 08:03
Regular
"Guess who..."
Regals impact finisher is the Regal Slam. It's that move where he grabs his opponents arm, (opponents back facing him)wraps it round their neck and the drops them. I can't believe no-one has noticed!
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:53
Regular
Regal's unofficial finisher is presumably using the brass knuckles, but even that has become stale now. I think that they should be using him as more of a commissioner role?

Talking of Commissioners, have you noticed that since Mick Foley w
alked out the Commissioner role has become non-existent?
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:48
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Regal could be quite good if he had a proper finisher. He rarely uses the Regal stretch and even if he did no face would tap to it.
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Since when has Stone Cold been boring. Ok so he's always fueding with Vince but that's because he's the top face. His matches are always exciting despite the fact that you always know he will win. Maybe if he lost a few matches he would be able to get better fueds going other than with Vince.
However I only have my opinion because I've only watched WWF for one and a half years and I barely remember him from when WCW used to be on ITV.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.