GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I the only one who has noticed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 14:21
Regular
That the amount of people posting during the day dramatically falls in the run up to lunch time neighbours and picks up again shortly afterwards?
Wed 13/02/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I hate Eastenders, and I haven't watched Neighbours for years! And it's pretty obvious why the posting goes up and down, FOOD!! We can't all sit here forever, so we go and have lunch. Sometimes it's longer than others cuz people go out for food. And yes, I have noticed this too.
Wed 13/02/02 at 14:57
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Neighbours is all the same and too predictable.

Me prefers Eastenders!
Wed 13/02/02 at 14:53
Regular
"That's right!"
Man I haven't seen Neighbours for days...

No matter how much I miss I never seem to fall too far behind, because the storylines last for MONTHS!
Wed 13/02/02 at 14:39
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Me watch Neighbours?

Never ever would I do such a thing.

Don't you think
> the whole Libby getting stuck in a Shed thing is a bit crap?

Umm no never
> watch Neighbours.

yeah i just love the way some random bloke justs decides to bolt the door at a random time. it acts as no security and the horses where all in penns. Why did he lock it and how did libby notice.

That Elly person is such a poor attempt at adding a bad girl to the street. Ramsey street is just becoming a rehab clinic. People like Tad or Paul come in acting like bad lads and by the time theyv'e been there a few weeks the "great spirit" of ramsey street has made them into nice friendly people.
Wed 13/02/02 at 14:24
"I hate that!!!"
And then it gets quit again at about 3:45
Wed 13/02/02 at 14:23
Regular
Me watch Neighbours?

Never ever would I do such a thing.

Don't you think the whole Libby getting stuck in a Shed thing is a bit crap?

Umm no never watch Neighbours.
Wed 13/02/02 at 14:21
Regular
That the amount of people posting during the day dramatically falls in the run up to lunch time neighbours and picks up again shortly afterwards?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.